My gig was removed by fiverr what are the things they required me?

syedarifiqbal

Hello Everyone,

Recently one of my gig was removed by fiverr, i am surprised why they do this while i didn’t copy anything from other/s gig or so, i asked fiverr CS to reactivated my gig so that i can continue working here, fiverr reply me with requirement to provide i mentioned below. To be honest i really don’t know what are these things… can anybody help me out what should i reply to them?

A description of your copyrighted work and what is protected under the copyrights that you are referring to

Your copyrights certificate/designation and the type, e.g., registered trade mark, registered copyrights, etc.

A proof of your copyrights ownership, such as the registration number or a copy of the registration certificate

A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner.

Your name and electronic or physical signature

I would be very very thankful to you guys for this help.

Thank you in advance.

This means that someone have claimed that you are using/selling copyrighted work that does not belong to you. This could be that you have delivered services containing copyrighted work, or used copyrighted material in your gig.

Fiverr will then ask you to provide proof of ownership. In other words, they want you to prove that the material you have sold and/or used in your gig belongs to you.

This means that someone have claimed that you are using/selling copyrighted work that does not belong to you. This could be that you have delivered services containing copyrighted work, or used copyrighted material in your gig.

Fiverr will then ask you to provide proof of ownership. In other words, they want you to prove that the material you have sold and/or used in your gig belongs to you.

you have sold and/or used in your gig belongs to yo

thank you for your reply, to be honest i didn’t copy anything and my gig was related for fixing the bug so how can i copy material etc my work was simply fixing the existing application’s bugs that’s all.

can you please help me what should i reply them?

please

you have sold and/or used in your gig belongs to yo

thank you for your reply, to be honest i didn’t copy anything and my gig was related for fixing the bug so how can i copy material etc my work was simply fixing the existing application’s bugs that’s all.

can you please help me what should i reply them?

please

I have never been in this situation before, so I’m not sure. I would start by asking what material they think you copied, so you know where to start.

Archived