My gig with more than 3k reviews was removed after changing gig's image

pussyacat

Contact CS, provide proof that the image is yours (a source file, screenshot of the image details if it’s a photograph, etc.)

Thank you for your advice.

I already contacted CS and waiting for reply. I don’t understand why they removed best-selling gig without any warnings.

Thank you for your advice.

I already contacted CS and waiting for reply. I don’t understand why they removed best-selling gig without any warnings.

As @lenasemenkova said customer support will ask you to provide source file or vector of your gig’s image for checking, Is it your own or not.

Already you contacted customer support. So, wait for the response.

@pussyacat 4000 orders!!! You should have known that changing gig image is not good for gig ranking. You can’t edit some major things on the gig. Wait for CS and I think you will overcome this situation.

Changing a gig image is not a crime and it is not affecting stats at all. And it is not a reason for deleting trusted gig

Changing a gig image is not a crime and it is not affecting stats at all. And it is not a reason for deleting trusted gig

I did not mean changing gig image is the reason for deleting your gig, I said it is not good for ranking. Most of sellers say it effects stats so far I know. But definitely it is not any rule that editing gig will effects gig stats , effects is different with different sellers.

I’m so frustrated and really SHOCKED. Is it possible to restore it if it was deleted?

Is it possible to restore it if it was deleted?

That’s actually a very good question. Because I’ve seen the post once where the OP claimed CS told them they couldn’t restore it even though the removal has been accidental. But I’ve only seen such a claim made once, long ago. I’d assume if restoring a gig was a problem, we’d see a lot more complaints about it.

Yes it is very frustrating. When you hardly worked last 4 years, deliver quality work in time and suddenly everything crashed. And the reason is just because you used your own photo.
I simply even don’t have a words how to describe my emotional condition now 😭

Screen

capture.thumb.PNG.c6725a2bfd12f202f436b5084525675b.PNG
capture1798×904 94.2 KB

Yes it is very frustrating. When you hardly worked last 4 years, deliver quality work in time and suddenly everything crashed. And the reason is just because you used your own photo.

I simply even don’t have a words how to describe my emotional condition now 😭

Screen

Yeah…It’s very pathetic…sorry for your lose…😰

I’ve contacted CS They asked for source file of gig’s image.
Luckily I had it but not fully editable. Also as far it was my selfie on the image - I sent them original photo.

After that they asked for a link to my online portfolio where they can find this image, date of publication and date of creation and also my name (but they know my name).
What I can’t understand is why I must upload my gig image to my online portfolio?
I currently have only account on shutterstock and I don’t want to publish my selfie there.

Almost 3 days passed and I’m still waiting for their reply, my gig is still denied and I’m losing clients.

Attached is my gig image (I just blurred it before posting here because I don’t want that somebody will copy it)
for_forum.jpg.d0005e09de4a9e23e2b18aca0fcfa382.jpg

Explain to them that the main slide doesn’t contain samples of your work, it contains your selfie. Hence, there is no reason for you to upload it to your portfolio. You just got a copy/pasted answer without anyone taking a closer look at what the slide contains versus what you do.

If it’s fiverr’s way to say that they find a selfie instead of work samples in a gig image misleading and unacceptable, I wish they’d just say that instead of copy/pasting unrelated responses.

Explain to them that the main slide doesn’t contain samples of your work, it contains your selfie. Hence, there is no reason for you to upload it to your portfolio. You just got a copy/pasted answer without anyone taking a closer look at what the slide contains versus what you do.

If it’s fiverr’s way to say that they find a selfie instead of work samples in a gig image misleading and unacceptable, I wish they’d just say that instead of copy/pasting unrelated responses.

Thank you for advice.

I’m trying to explain them but I don’t have any response from them. Maybe I should open a new ticket? Or just wait unknown amount of time for help or for just for copy/pasted answer?

Archived