Fiverr Forum

My gigs: A little advice?

Hello, I’m fairly new here. I have a very large number of skills but since it takes so much time and effort (with no return so far) I’ve only put 2 gigs up. I haven’t had a single sale on either.

I’m curious, is there something wrong with these gigs? Take a peek and let me know:

Illustrations:

https://www.fiverr.com/s/5z7koa

Logos:

https://www.fiverr.com/s/5web5s

I realize that I could add a video to generate more interest (its been suggested to me via email) however, at this point I’m going to pass on making a high quality promotion video until I make my first few sales at the very least.

I suppose I could make the preview images better?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

thank you!

Thanks! I fixed them. Its an extreme shame for me about DeviantART, I’ve used their tools purely for my professional portfolio for 6 years . Flickr doesn’t allow commercial uploads that promote anything for profit last time I checked - and generally isn’t relevant for the type of content I produce but maybe they changed it. I’ll try checking again later!

Anyway your advice was extremely helpful! Thank you! :slight_smile:

Ironically I ended up getting 2 sales before changing anything, so wasn’t as bad as I figured but can still use the sprucing up anyway…

A note on my comment above if anyone is interested:

I’ve looked all over for the rule stating DA is not tolerated within fiverr rules. (And for information banning 3rd party linking.)

This is in the Fiverr®’s Terms of Service (Last update: June 2014):

"Third Party Sites

While using the Site you may encounter links to third party websites. Fiverr is not responsible for these sites and has no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to privacy matters or any other legal matter with respect to such sites. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies and the terms of use or service of such websites. Our terms of use and our privacy policy apply only to information collected by us in accordance with this policy."

This is from the forum rules do/don’ts:

"Do feel free to post links that are relevant to the discussions or to ask for feedback from fellow Fiverr community members."

If possible can someone direct me to the location fiverr has the rule particularly about DeviantART or external links? I really would like to display my art and related visual creations to my potential buyers on a service I regularly use, or worst case scenario my own portfolio site when I get the time to set it up properly. I’d like to be familiar with this section but I can’t seem to find it.

Reply to @kjblynx:

Thank you for confirming that. Its a shame. Hopefully it will change in the future or it looks like I’m going to have a lot more uploading to do!

Thanks again kjblynx, your information was extremely helpful! :smiley: