My gigs are getting impression and views but just 3 4 clicks

fouziafaiz990

Hello,

Can any one please check my gigs and let me know what are the issues in them. Because they are showing increase values of impressions and views but just 3 or 4 clicks. I am trying hard to get order. Kindly check my below gig and point out my mistakes.

https://www.fiverr.com/fouziafaiz990/convert-psd-to-responsive-html-css

Please check the other gigs too…

I read your gig and I its my opinion:

1. Make some changes on your title. Its not look good than read.
  2. Add more thumbnails on your gig. (Make more attractive gig image)
  3. I think your gig package rate is very low than the work you do. (A large scale or business website may have lots of page, and $35 is very low price. Hope client confused on your skill)

Thats all my opinion. Thanks.

I read your gig and I its my opinion:

1. Make some changes on your title. Its not look good than read.
  2. Add more thumbnails on your gig. (Make more attractive gig image)
  3. I think your gig package rate is very low than the work you do. (A large scale or business website may have lots of page, and $35 is very low price. Hope client confused on your skill)

Thats all my opinion. Thanks.

Thank you for your kind opinion. I will work on it 🙂

Thanks for your valuable reply. Please give me another suggestion to worth impressions and views of my gigs.

@alam7614 I also have a little knowledge about this. But what i have learnt through this forum is that make the thumbnail different from other gigs. Don’t copy them or not even simply search from google and use that. Try to create your own thumbnail giving the expression of your services. Also when you upload the thumbnail its name should be meaningful. It shoudn’t be like untitled. I have read about this in this forum.

For title, try to used most search words. Although my own title isn’t good enough 😛

Archived