My Gigs are in Draft Mode how to make them ACTIVE?

zmail2

It looks like you don’t have pictures on your gigs yet. Have you tried adding gig pictures and filling in all the required information (a description that is of the proper length, tags, prices, gig requirements…)?

If you do all that and click on the Publish button, and the gigs are still not active, it could be a bug. If that’s the case, you should ask Customer Support for help.

I did add 1 picture per gig. Should i add more or 1 is enough?

also i added everything i needed because if i dont add something i cannot go further for the gigs creation do i?

i will ask Customer Support for help

Thanks

1 is enough in regards to submitting your gig to be shown, it´s recommended to make use of all 3 ‘slots’ for pics though, but you don´t have to, I had only 1 pic for my first gig for a while. So you can put up 1 for each gig, and later, when you find time to make/edit more pics, add them. 🙂

Customer Support : http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

my gag have this problem occur i share screen short and my gig button retake test button is not working and also publish gig is also not working please help

You are replying 2 years later. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

Just create your own topic and you will receive replies that reflect the current situation.

• Up 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...