Fiverr Forum

My Gigs are not found by search box. [RESOLVED]

My Gigs are not found by search box, why? what I should now?

Different but applicable answers are given throughout the thread.

Mine too…

Please help me admin…

Waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks,

Cashstar.

Check the status of your gig. If it’s not approved, it won’t show in Search Results. If it is approved, then try using different search terms. If this doesn’t work, then contact Fiverr Support Team in this link. They would help you. :slight_smile:

I was #1 for the search term “postcard design” for months - then I “tweaked” my ad - alas, now I am not even found. When you do get ranked, leave well enough alone!!

The kryptic formula that is the Fiverr Search bar.

Some days I can just get lost using that thing! I can literally type something for a job I need doing and then end up ordering an Older Lady singing as a Hippy. Looks at Jo, you so know that order is coming.

Haha cool!

Try to concentrate on keywords , use keyword at least once in title , 2-3 times in description and in tags as well.

The same was the case with me, i contacted the support and they said to get back to them if your gig does not appear in search for 1 week.

I think a good suggestion is to look at your competitive gigs that come up high in the search rankings. Visit their gigs and see what tags and keywords they use. Don’t copy their gigs, but use them for reference and suggestions. I do this and it helps.

Bruce

Hi, I had this problem, too. I thought it was perhaps because I was new. When I contacted CS on another issue, I asked why the searches weren’t turning up my gig. She said gigs usually take a couple of days to show up. Sure enough, the next day I found my gig. I was able to find the second gig I posted the same day it was approved. I hope they are able to fix this so gigs can be found immediately. Good luck, everyone! :slight_smile:

Mine neither. They used to appear in the search ok but because I mentioned the word Paypal in my profile (telling buyers outside the US that it automatically converts to dollars), I was stripped of level 2 status and was told today that my gigs will not be re-instated in the search due to “safety” reasons. Meanwhile someone who copied my gig word for word (presumably after buying it off me) is allowed to continue selling it and comes up in the search. Also have to wait 60 days for Express gigs status to be resumed.

I did ask, if I am so unsafe, why has my level 2 status been reinstated yesterday but no reply to that.

Sometimes these moderators are idiots who do not even look at the context that things are in before banning, suspending etc…AAAARRRGGH lol

I’ve said this in a few other threads, but quite simply Fiverr states that not all (or necessarily any) of a sellers gigs will show up in search. The ONLY place all of a sellers gigs will display is on their profile page.

You can contact Customer Support and ask them about it, just in case they might do something. But unless something has recently changed, they will tell you the same thing. I’m guessing it has something to do with ‘rotating the gigs’ without over-burdening the servers by showing everything all the time - I honestly can’t think of any other reason to not show all the gigs. Then again, they do things for weird or no reasons all the time. Good luck!

A VERY SERIOUS CONCERN I NOTED LATELY

Has anyone seen the madness thats currently going on the search recommended tab lately I think some changes have been made to allowed on the search process, if you search for youtube views, or facebook likes or twitter followers you will note that a new bunch of uncreative sellers have invaded the loophole in the system and gone ahead and copied the gig title of one of the original sellers and over saturated that page to an extend you cant find any diversity or creativity I wish fiver could crack the whip and protect creative users from having their Gig title being copied in mass thus infringing on ones creativity and intellectual property rights.

for example when you search for youtube views what most sellers mostly from India and Bangladesh now seem to be the only ones that appear on the recommended tab, no more American UK, or Canedians or even Africa when you search for youtube views. You will note a particular trend emerging making it very clear that its actually the same guys creating the same accounts under different names just to flood the Recommended tab search page.

All they did was copy the user that had those key words initially and the same sellers create an eliase and mass create accounts that sell the same thing with the same gig name cutting off the other sellers who seem to be pushed further and further away from gig visibility thus killing diversity and creativity. you will see things like “I will youtube views” or 5000 youtube views" repeated again and again and again. Fiverr needs to create some sanity to encourage fair competition by sweeping and cleaning up such sellers from the recommended tab. they need to have a feature when creating a gig that once a unique gig title has been created it cannot allow another user to copy another users Gig title. This will protect users and encourage unique creativity when coming up with Gig titles and give buyers a greater level of choice to sample from.

This is very urgent as its killing healthy competition and is keeping some of the long term pro users that take this as a careener to shut down or simply frustrated out of work as we dont have fair visibility to make any sales.

Please look into this as its seriously killing the spirit of respectful and creative competition Fiverr should URGENTLY only allow unique gigs on the recommended tab not sellers that chose not to be uncreative and simply go for shortcuts by simply copying the gig title of a highly rated seller that’s so unfair and should be highly discouraged.

Its very easy to tell who owns a certain Gig title just by judging when it was created or how long the seller has been on fiverr and protect our old mentors that inspired most of us that now seem to have been cut off by newbie’s who just copy their creative work and thoughts that were put into this.

dataguruz said: Its very easy to tell who owns a certain Gig title just by judging when it was created or how long the seller has been on fiverr and protect our old mentors that inspired most of us that now seem to have been cut off by newbie’s who just copy their creative work and thoughts that were put into this.
If you see any gigs that directly copy another sellers', contact the original seller so that they can get in touch with Customer Service.

If the gigs are just very similar, there's really nothing that can be done.

Same problem here, all my gigs are missing after adding 2 videos…

Michael said: Sorry for the delay.

The services you have offered on Fiverr is not in our editorial focus and guidelines. Your account has accumulated too many denied services which were not in accordance with our editorial guidelines and terms of service and for the safety of the community, your account does not appear in our search results. You're more than welcomed to submit new gigs via your Fiverr account and continue to offer new and unique services for future evaluations by our editorial team.

Regards,
Michael

I'm 99% rated, max cancellation is 18%, gigs are 98-100%, one 90%. I can see way worse offers in search results. What is going on? You don't like my videos so much lol

Reply to @chivvy: I have a similar thing going on with Support. However I told them I need to escalate the issue and talk to a supervisor and did not give in. My Gigs were suspended because “they related to Bitcoin” (how bizarre is that!? Fiverr.com itself accepts Bitcoin now). Anyway, after insisting and demanding escalation, all my denied Gigs got back and re-approved.

Now I am in the middle of asking them to put my account back into good standing so my Gig show up in results again.

I too have the problem that I got 15 sales on a popular Gig already that now others just copy and … they are LISTED not being a Level 1 seller and with no rating, and me with all the 100% good rating is nowhere to be found.

I keep working on resolving the situation.

YOU WONT GET HELP BY POSTING HERE IN THE FORUM, you need to open a support ticket and demand escalation of the ticket and asking for a supervisor.

For those who do not read through the thread:

itsyourthing said: I've said this in a few other threads, but quite simply Fiverr states that not all (or necessarily any) of a sellers gigs will show up in search. The ONLY place all of a sellers gigs will display is on their profile page.

You can contact Customer Support and ask them about it, just in case they might do something. But unless something has recently changed, they will tell you the same thing. I'm guessing it has something to do with 'rotating the gigs' without over-burdening the servers by showing everything all the time - I honestly can't think of any other reason to not show all the gigs. Then again, they do things for weird or no reasons all the time. Good luck!

Hi friends, that’s simple to find your own gigs- Let’s go to sales tab which is located in upper right corner & then click on My Gigs tab.

Thanks.

Reply to @subhra_fx: Hi friends, that’s simple to find your own gigs- Let’s go to sales tab which is located in upper right corner & then click on My Gigs tab.

Thanks. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/169084#Comment_169084

Yes, some issue is there

I have one GIG related to Whatsapp

and just a day ago it was on the number one position, but now it just no where, even not at last

I also check Recommeded and New GIG option at serach, But it’s no where in serach while GIG is still active, please guide