Fiverr Forum

My gigs are not going live

My gigs are not going live and i have submitted many requests to fiverr support from last three months and support not responding to any of my request even not get a single reply that is totally bad behavior…
Request #1294974
Request #1179029
Request #1293562
Request #1293562

these are some open requests others are automatically closed without any reply…

I responded to your last post here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/fiverr-support-not-responding-to-my-questions/

From what you’ve written in this post, you have most likely caused the support works to crank to a halt. When you submit multiple tickets that is essentially spam to CS. You should always submit a single ticket about a single issue and get that resolved before submitting others. If CS thinks an issue is resolved and actually closes the ticket, you can open a new one and explain politely.

Now that you’ve built a poor record with CS you’ll have to be patient and careful to resolve it. With all the tickets you’ve opened, you may need to give it a couple of weeks for cool down. In that time they might respond again, it really depends on what you’ve said to them. If all of your tickets have been marked as closed by then, submit a new one after the long wait. Apologize for the multiple tickets before and write one very polite and professional message about one single problem you need resolved. It often takes them several days to respond, so don’t panic and send another ticket or you’ll re-create the same problem.

i tried to reply but at that time not showing that option so i created a new post sorry for that but is there possible to get an answer of that post…

There were no answers on your duplicate post that was removed. My answer above is the only one you have received. I linked you above to the 1st post you made which is still up. This post was closed because there is no other information to give you. I will leave it open a bit longer for you to reply again, but I don’t know what else you want to know. The forum cannot help you any further.

mam basically i want customer support to answer my questions i hear from my friend that if fiverr support didnt respond then use forum and i will get answers if you can help me to resolve my issues than i am very thankful to you because i dont know what going with my account my gigs not showing even in new category… i need just answer…thank you

WE ARE NOT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. WE CANNOT HELP YOU. NOBODY HERE CAN HELP YOU. THE ONLY TIME FIVERR STAFF POST HERE IS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR TSHIRTS (have they been delivered yet?) AND OTHER FLUFF PR SHITE.

I answered you already and you haven’t been that thankful. You can try the steps I suggested to reach actual Customer Support. That’s it. It is true that if you only had one ticket active you might be able to bump them along by putting your ticket number on Fiverr Support’s Facebook or Twitter page.

When you have so many tickets open, though, they will likely ban you from their social media pages. So, I’m sorry, but unless you try what I’ve already tried to tell you there isn’t anything else for you here. @emmaki has also now given you the an answer using a more direct approach. Good luck.