Fiverr Forum

My gigs are not showing in the Fiverr search results, plus seller level demoted but no notifcation

I am so upset with Fiverr. I’ve been selling in Fiverr for 3 years now.

A week ago, I noticed a drastic decrease in my gigs’ views and orders. I was receiving orders every day, suddenly orders stopped pouring in. I reached out to their customer support and a guy named Marcus replied, saying he’ll check on it. My gigs are about Instagram marketing and in my gigs’ FAQs section, I explicitly mentioned that followers and sales are not guaranteed. Marcus then says I was promising guaranteed followers, to which I sent the screenshot of my FAQs. It’s been 4 days and no response from them yet. I opened a follow-up, but it was marked as SOLVED without even responding to me.

And then yesterday, I received a notification saying I am now a level two seller. When I checked today, my profile says level one, and no notification email saying I was demoted was sent.

I am both confused and disappointed. I don’t know if this is a bug in my account but Fiverr needs to sort this out.