My gigs are on the last page on search

webziper

You are not the only one mate, all my gigs are on last page. In literally 20 days this messed up system has ruined my whole account.

My gig was on page 1 for over 2 years, before 20 days i constantly got 50+ orders in queue for long time, now not even 1 order. CS dont give a crap and not bothered.

I completely understand that and do not want to know how this works. I simply want to know on what basis they moved my gig to last page, performance is very good. It really hurts to see your gig like this, when you have spent years to maintain the top page position, if performance is bad for example loads of cancellations, warnings etc then its understandable. I had 100+ orders for months, until last week when it disappeared. Look at the stats, this is not normal what so ever, i have been here …

You are not the only one mate, all my gigs are on last page. In literally 20 days this messed up system has ruined my whole account.

My gig was on page 1 for over 2 years, before 20 days i constantly got 50+ orders in queue for long time, now not even 1 order. CS dont give a crap and not bothered.

@urban_creation6 how long have you been on the last page?

Even long-time sellers have this issue.

For some reason when I’m logged in to my Fiverr account I can’t see my gigs in search or in the categories they are supposed to be in anywhere. Here’s the weird part, when I log out and then look for my gigs they are where they should be. Is anyone else having a problem like this or is it just me being played by the Fiverr gods yet again? It appears as it should on the mobile site and app even when I’m logged in on them. Checked it out on different browsers and on my laptop. It’s the same thin…

Archived