My gigs aren't performing

wpcorley02

Hey I know I have been asking for help on the forums a good bit but I still haven’t gotten sales…I have been on fiverr a month and put a lot of time into my gigs…especially the 2 intro video gig…can Somone give me some guidance please.

Your low price could be the reason no one’s ordered.

$5 for almost any service doesn’t scream “quality”, let alone something as time-consuming as creating unique video intros.

I’d suggest you up your price to something that is more realistic and represents the time and effort you put into your work, assuming the news packages feature is available in your category.

The fact that it isn’t a custom video may also be the reason you’ve not had any orders. Does anyone really want a “professional” intro to their YouTube videos (just an example) that someone else may also be using?

Anyone can use a template, so I doubt most will come to someone else to create such a cookie cutter intro.

That’s just my opinion. I’m keen to hear what other people’s thoughts on this are.

Personally, simply reading your profile made me think "this person doesn’t seem professional…"
I’m not trying to be mean or anything, but seeing spelling/grammar errors in your description like " il " (I’m guessing you were trying to type I’ll) is a red flag for me right away.

Archived