My gigs doesn't appear in search results

workolhic

I am a level one seller.
these are my gigs.
gig-1: https://www.fiverr.com/workolhic/prepare-a-professional-business-plan-for-your-start-up
gig-2: https://www.fiverr.com/workolhic/do-professional-internet-research-on-any-topic

I was getting many orders at first but from the last 2-3 weeks, my gigs stopped appearing in search results and i also am not getting any new orders now.

anyone tell why this is happening?

edit: my gigs are not even showing in the last page of the search result, and i am getting very less impressions and 0 clicks on the gigs.

You have an order in your queue right now. Have you edited your gigs recently? They’re hidden from search while changes are verified, and Fiverr is currently very behind.

Still, one thing I see missing is something that defines what a ‘revision’ is for your gigs.

my previous client ordered me few days ago on that gig, but i am not getting new orders from other buyers from many days.

Have you read these threads yet?

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Have you read these threads yet?

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…
What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …
Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

@imagination7413 Thank you for sharing. Always looking for more traffic to my gigs.

@imagination7413 Thank you for sharing. Always looking for more traffic to my gigs.

Always looking for more traffic to my gigs.

That’s, a bit of an incorrect goal. You should want orders, not traffic.

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

@workolhic I’m not sure this will work or not for you. I have got a really amazing result by using gig video feature. Getting more gig views and orders.

My gig video is all about detailed description of my work. Attracting more buyers to discuss at least.

thank you, i will try that too

Always looking for more traffic to my gigs.

That’s, a bit of an incorrect goal. You should want orders, not traffic.

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Thanks for sharing new information.

• 2 months later...

Archived