My Gigs getting denied citing TOS issue

I am not sure if I am allowed to offer setting up of Google Drive/Gsuite.
As my gigs are getting denied as soon as I post it. Tried 2 times with same result.

Gig Title: setup lifetime google drive unlimited storage

DENY REASONS

Your Gig requires modification - General TOS violation

But I can see there are several gigs with the same service currently live in Fiverr.

So I am kinda confused why my gig is getting denied?

Please help.

It’s probably against Google’s TOS, which means it’s in violation of Fiverr’s TOS. (It might be the lifetime thing. Gigs cannot offer services extending past 30 days.)

But there are many gigs offering the same. I was not able to find anything that prevents such offering in Fiverr TOS.

Could you please help.

But there are many gigs offering the same. I was not able to find anything that prevents such offering in Fiverr TOS.

Could you please help.

But there are many gigs offering the same.

Perhaps they haven’t been caught yet.

You can try contacting Customer Support for help and asking them if that kind of gig is allowed.

My guess, like suggested above, is that it could be because of the “lifetime” bit of the title. Since services are supposed to be for a max of 30 days. If it was against Google’s terms it would probably be “third party violation” not “general TOS violation” I think. But I agree you could ask CS.

Though there are quite a few gigs with “lifetime” in the title. Contacting CS to ask is probably the best thing to do.

Archived