My Gigs got removed

zohaibhassan293

Hello all,
I was jobless since July 17 and i decided to start working on fiverr two weeks ago. i have a made a gig in research and summary category.
i have started earning due to this gig and completed 5 orders on this gig. i was strugglig to reach Level 1 but two days before when i edited my gig, my gig got removed by fiverr and emailed me that you are gig is supposed to write material for students which is not acceptable. While making this gig i have gone through most of the gigs of other people in the same category and i made it like their, took idea from them (not copy paste).
But when my gig got removed i checked other people gigs of the same category having descriptions like mine and offering the same services like my gig but i was surprised when i checked that all those gigs exist at their own places.

I am still thinking that why only me???

Your valuable feedback will be appreciated!

Firstly, Sorry to hear about your situation… Secondly, checking TOS can really prove helpful before posting a gig as a seller. Be thankful it wasn’t a gig you’ve been working long term, check TOS, make sure your new gig has no issues and move forward. If you had success once you’ll have it again and now you know so your future should be worry free! Goodluck!!

Ps- to answer your question: this site is growing exponentially month over month, I’m sure it’s hard for support to remove illegal gigs as fast as people are posting them. I just mentioned to someone else here: “when you see people breaking the law online or in real life and getting away with it, it doesn’t make it ok for everyone to do” - not saying you purposely did anything wrong, only that something with your gig was wrong and had to be removed… as I’m sure all other gigs with violations of TOS will eventually be removed.

Firstly, Sorry to hear about your situation… Secondly, checking TOS can really prove helpful before posting a gig as a seller. Be thankful it wasn’t a gig you’ve been working long term, check TOS, make sure your new gig has no issues and move forward. If you had success once you’ll have it again and now you know so your future should be worry free! Goodluck!!

Ps- to answer your question: this site is growing exponentially month over month, I’m sure it’s hard for support to remove illegal gigs as fast as people are posting them. I just mentioned to someone else here: “when you see people breaking the law online or in real life and getting away with it, it doesn’t make it ok for everyone to do” - not saying you purposely did anything wrong, only that something with your gig was wrong and had to be removed… as I’m sure all other gigs with violations of TOS will eventually be removed.

i have one order in a que for this gig which is removed. How would it be rated after i deliver the work of my client?

how they remove such type of gigs?

1. by checking gigs titles?
  2. Gigs descriptions?
  3. or Conversations with the clients in inbox?

To be completely honest I am not sure, maybe you were reported by another user ? Keywords maybe ? Since I’m not an admin I have no way of knowing, I only know that gigs are removed daily for violations so it’s best to keep clear on ToS and adjust your gigs accordingly, keeping up to date as much as possible.

To be completely honest I am not sure, maybe you were reported by another user ? Keywords maybe ? Since I’m not an admin I have no way of knowing, I only know that gigs are removed daily for violations so it’s best to keep clear on ToS and adjust your gigs accordingly, keeping up to date as much as possible.

Thank you so much dear

Hello all,

I was jobless since July 17 and i decided to start working on fiverr two weeks ago. i have a made a gig in research and summary category.

i have started earning due to this gig and completed 5 orders on this gig. i was strugglig to reach Level 1 but two days before when i edited my gig, my gig got removed by fiverr and emailed me that you are gig is supposed to write material for students which is not acceptable. While making this gig i have gone through most of the gigs of other people in the same category and i made it like their, took idea from them (not copy paste).

But when my gig got removed i checked other people gigs of the same category having descriptions like mine and offering the same services like my gig but i was surprised when i checked that all those gigs exist at their own places.

I am still thinking that why only me???

Your valuable feedback will be appreciated!

But when my gig got removed i checked other people gigs of the same category having descriptions like mine and offering the same services like my gig

Everybody is speeding and you are the one the cops pull over. It’s a matter of time until the others get their ticket as well.

Now this was a quality way to respond to someone! Man I can’t even count how many times, while reading through the forum, I see people give blunt and almost downright mean answers to people when they’re just trying to understand how Fiverr works. Thank you for first validating his frustrating situation and then politely letting him know some tips. Top notch!

Now this was a quality way to respond to someone! Man I can’t even count how many times, while reading through the forum, I see people give blunt and almost downright mean answers to people when they’re just trying to understand how Fiverr works. Thank you for first validating his frustrating situation and then politely letting him know some tips. Top notch!

Man I can’t even count how many times, while reading through the forum, I see people give blunt and almost downright mean answers to people when they’re just trying to understand how Fiverr works.

Wait until you’ve spent some time on the forum, and time after time, read about people who cry when they get caught while breaking the rules. There’s almost always a sob story to go with it and, way too often, you catch them in a lie.

Man I can’t even count how many times, while reading through the forum, I see people give blunt and almost downright mean answers to people when they’re just trying to understand how Fiverr works.

Wait until you’ve spent some time on the forum, and time after time, read about people who cry when they get caught while breaking the rules. There’s almost always a sob story to go with it and, way too often, you catch them in a lie.

Well said catwriter. I used to be a lot more kind than I have been lately due to being fed up with seeing this so often.

Wow…Yes I was just reading a story that was saying “This is how they provided for their family” and then in the comments they exposed them as a fraud. Ick.

Archived