Fiverr Forum

My gigs got suspended from search

Hello,guys…Its been a pleasure to work with this community,let me tell you my history…

I started a team with a couple of friends called the pinteresteam,why because we are friends and professional It engineers and we love pinterest,so have decided joinning fiverr community by offering pinterest services…

we have made so far nearly 200 sales,with all good feedback and not bad feedback at all…after a few months successful ,we got level up to 2,with good establish gigs,but for some reason our gigs have been removed of fiverr search today for no reason…

We have spoken to fiverr customer service…

Question; when i got to fiverr search box,searching for my own gigs,can see only one gig,never happened.thanks

Fiverr answer: Hi Rui,

You may not appear in searches if your gigs are repetitive, with the same concept or if your account has accumulated multiple services that were denied for violation of our Terms of Service or for not being in compliance with our editorial guidelines.

For the safety of our community, your position in our search results will not be restored at this time.

Regards,

Follow @FiverrHQ on Twitter for live site and service updates

Cam one after selling 200 gigs with good reviews we just don’t get it…

Thanks for reading,and sorry for my English…

The pinteresteam on Fiverr…

I’ve read somewhere that Fiverr can remove your gig and one day you’ll wake up with your most popular gig gone. Perhaps you can ask customer support what is the particular reason your gigs were removed - their response looks like a generic reply copied and pasted.

That s right,agree…The response is always the same one,they don’t give reason,that’s why we are giving up,what a shame putting all that effort for the community,thanks

Most of them are generic responses :slight_smile: UNFORTUNATELY .

Reply to @pinteresteam: Have you tried creating new gigs?

pinteresteam said: That s right,agree....The response is always the same one,they don't give reason,that's why we are giving up,what a shame putting all that effort for the community,thanks

I see a lot of pinterest gigs removed. I am not sure what the pinterest thing is about. Maybe you should offer Facebook gigs. LOL

rodesigners said: Most of them are generic responses :) UNFORTUNATELY .

Two of my last emails went unanswered.

Its not just pinterest,i ofter video gigs,design gigsmIf you search for pinteresteam on fiverr,you can see only one gig,strange…

Reply to @pinteresteam: Honestly, I don’t think I have ever seen any of my 18 gigs in search results, but I still get sales, so that’s all that counts. :wink:

You are on search results,just search your username (hotwebideas) on fiverr search then you will see all your gigs,thanks

I think he meant search by keywords. We all come up in search by name.

Thats right,I don’t,strange…

pinteresteam said: You are on search results,just search your username (hotwebideas) on fiverr search then you will see all your gigs,thanks

Thanks. Glad to know.

lparziale said: I think he meant search by keywords. We all come up in search by name.

Thanks, Lisa. Yes that is what I meant. Who is going to search hotwebideas on the form. That makes me a "oldbittydaddy". LOL

I’ve read somewhere that Fiverr can remove your gig and one day you’ll wake up with your most popular gig gone. Perhaps you can ask customer support what is the particular reason your gigs were removed - their response looks like a generic reply copied and pasted.

That s right,agree…The response is always the same one,they don’t give reason,that’s why we are giving up,what a shame putting all that effort for the community,thanks

Most of them are generic responses :slight_smile: UNFORTUNATELY .

Reply to @pinteresteam: Have you tried creating new gigs?

pinteresteam said: That s right,agree....The response is always the same one,they don't give reason,that's why we are giving up,what a shame putting all that effort for the community,thanks

I see a lot of pinterest gigs removed. I am not sure what the pinterest thing is about. Maybe you should offer Facebook gigs. LOL

rodesigners said: Most of them are generic responses :) UNFORTUNATELY .

Two of my last emails went unanswered.