My gigs have been pirated by a third party And flagged

Can you please help me, I make a gigs, but somehow got copyrighted "Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. "

Find out who the third-party is and checkout their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use to make sure it isn’t done in a error

Fiverr notice:’'Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use.'
How to know who is 3rd party?
thank you :slight_smile:

FACEBOOK.

Fiverr is removing gigs that offer accounts, likes, follows, retweets, etc.

Selling accounts, Likes, followers, Retweets violates fiverr TOS.

You can’t sell access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and other social media account as it violates the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Google+/etc… TOS (Terms of Service).

You can’t sell likes, views, etc… for any social media posts/tweets/instas/etc…as it violates those social media companies’s TOS.

You have one gig that sells access to facebook account(s), THAT violates Facebook TOS.

Am I making myself clear?

It is people like you that ruins it for others. People on Social Media should have to EARN their likes, views and so forth by creating quality content and not fake fans/viewers/followers/etc…that people like you provide with either hacked or fake social media accounts.

I also question if that’s you in your profile photo.

I also have gig which has standing for 5 years and reported by 3rd party as intellectual property infringement. This is the weirdest reason I ever got, and the worst one.

“Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.”