My gigs have no orders

yeleadeniran

Hi, so i just created my fiverr seller account and it’s making me sort of depressed cus i haven’t gotten any orders. I stay online often and i send in offers also but my gigs have only been viewed once. Can i get tips?

Can i get tips?

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Hi, so i just created my fiverr seller account and it’s making me sort of depressed cus i haven’t gotten any orders. I stay online often and i send in offers also but my gigs have only been viewed once. Can i get tips?

i just created my fiverr seller account and it’s making me sort of depressed cus i haven’t gotten any orders.

You don’t get orders, you EARN them. Are you marketing and promoting your services to the target customers who need what you have to offer? Are you reaching out to people elsewhere online and offline, and showing them what you can do to solve their problems?

Merely staying online, and sending random orders in the Buyer Request section is NOT going to make you successful long-term. Your Fiverr gigs are a business. You need to think like a businesswoman.

i just created my fiverr seller account and it’s making me sort of depressed cus i haven’t gotten any orders.

You don’t get orders, you EARN them. Are you marketing and promoting your services to the target customers who need what you have to offer? Are you reaching out to people elsewhere online and offline, and showing them what you can do to solve their problems?

Merely staying online, and sending random orders in the Buyer Request section is NOT going to make you successful long-term. Your Fiverr gigs are a business. You need to think like a businesswoman.

😅

Thanks, I have actually promoted it both online and offline. I’ll put more work into it.

Can i get tips?

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Thanks

I just read through them and they’re really helpful, can’t wait to start on getting better at this.

Archived