My gigs impression is low

shailaidris12

Are you active on the website? Staying logged in? Have you optimized your gigs for the search algorithm on Fiverr, and made your gig stand out, in addition to offering a unique and valuable service to potential buyers? These are all important factors into getting views and impressions.

Chances are, since your gig is new, and have no orders yet, and might not be optimized, it doesn’t show up on the first few pages of the search results.

You should start by taking a look at what you’re offering. I see that your gigs are offering the same as hundreds - if not thousands of other sellers out there. Logo design is a very competitive market, with a ton of sellers. Standing out here is difficult. The same goes for Photoshop editing gigs.

I would start by looking at what you’re offering, and ask myself a few questions like:

• Why should a buyer want to order my gig, instead of others?

• What makes my gig stand out from the rest? Do I offer something unique that buyers need?

• How can I improve my gigs using video and photo, showcasing my best work, and instantly get the buyers attention?

Many new sellers think they can just post a gig in a popular category, and the orders will start coming in. Unfortunately, that’s not the way it works.

Also, you can look into this category on the forum for more tips and tricks. Some very useful information there! https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips

I hope this helps, and welcome to Fiverr! 🙂

Are you active on the website? Staying logged in? Have you optimized your gigs for the search algorithm on Fiverr, and made your gig stand out, in addition to offering a unique and valuable service to potential buyers? These are all important factors into getting views and impressions.

Chances are, since your gig is new, and have no orders yet, and might not be optimized, it doesn’t show up on the first few pages of the search results.

You should start by taking a look at what you’re offering. I see that your gigs are offering the same as hundreds - if not thousands of other sellers out there. Logo design is a very competitive market, with a ton of sellers. Standing out here is difficult. The same goes for Photoshop editing gigs.

I would start by looking at what you’re offering, and ask myself a few questions like:

• Why should a buyer want to order my gig, instead of others?

• What makes my gig stand out from the rest? Do I offer something unique that buyers need?

• How can I improve my gigs using video and photo, showcasing my best work, and instantly get the buyers attention?

Many new sellers think they can just post a gig in a popular category, and the orders will start coming in. Unfortunately, that’s not the way it works.

Also, you can look into this category on the forum for more tips and tricks. Some very useful information there! https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips

I hope this helps, and welcome to Fiverr! 🙂

You could also reword a couple of your gig titles.
eg.
“I will photoshop editing photo retouching 100 photos background removal enhancement” and
“I will modern minimalist business and website creative flat logo” could be changed so they’re more understandable.

Archived