My gigs moved to the last page from 4 months

sm4294

Hello,
MY GIGS MOVED TO THE LAST PAGE FROM LAST 4 MONTHS. I earned only 8$ in SEPTEMBER. I am very stressed and mentally disturbed. I tried everything. I Change titles, descriptions, tags. I hire SEO. He did some changes to my gigs but my gigs are still on the last page. I tried to contact fiver customer support many times they say all is fine, your gig is active. I even tried to make new gigs, fiver throws my new gigs to the last page. 😦
MY response rate, completion rate, delivery rate are 100%. My overall rating is 4.9. I completed 54 orders. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW…
Anyone here who can help me?
Your comments will be highly appreciated. thanks

Your gigs are all a bit similar - they all seem to mention google map scraping. Try making all your gigs different … I think maybe you’re confusing the algorithm and competing against yourself …

may be this can help. i will do that. thanks

Hello,

MY GIGS MOVED TO THE LAST PAGE FROM LAST 4 MONTHS. I earned only 8$ in SEPTEMBER. I am very stressed and mentally disturbed. I tried everything. I Change titles, descriptions, tags. I hire SEO. He did some changes to my gigs but my gigs are still on the last page. I tried to contact fiver customer support many times they say all is fine, your gig is active. I even tried to make new gigs, fiver throws my new gigs to the last page. 😦

MY response rate, completion rate, delivery rate are 100%. My overall rating is 4.9. I completed 54 orders. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW…

Anyone here who can help me?

Your comments will be highly appreciated. thanks

MY GIGS MOVED TO THE LAST PAGE FROM LAST 4 MONTHS .

That’s fiverr rotating gigs which is normal for fiverr.

My gigs were on the last pages with less than 80 impressions for over 6 months. But I did expect that to happen and my business is versatile enough to cover for fiverr bad months.

So I would advise you not to rely on one platform and it’s algorithm and build a business that is sustainable at any times.

My gigs were on the last pages with less than 80 impressions for over 6 months. But I did expect that to happen and my business is versatile enough to cover for fiverr bad months.

So I would advise you not to rely on one platform and it’s algorithm and build a business that is sustainable at any times.

thanks for your comment. So after 6 months now your gigs are back to the first page ?

So we should sell our services on other platforms as well as fiverr?

thanks for your comment. So after 6 months now your gigs are back to the first page ?

So after 6 months now your gigs are back to the first page ?

To be honest I have no idea where are my gigs now. I’m not checking it, not to say that it’s quite useless exercise because gigs are shown on different positions for different people. One person can see my gig on the first page, another person on the same day can see it on the fifth page, so it’s rather useless information for me.

So after 6 months now your gigs are back to the first page ?

To be honest I have no idea where are my gigs now. I’m not checking it, not to say that it’s quite useless exercise because gigs are shown on different positions for different people. One person can see my gig on the first page, another person on the same day can see it on the fifth page, so it’s rather useless information for me.

but you should be getting better sales and chat now as compared to the down time that you had

were you getting any sales in that 6-month period you mentioned?

but you should be getting better sales and chat now as compared to the down time that you had

Ah I see that somebody is looking for a simple “tops and tricks” 😉

What works for me might not work for you. And of course I’m not incentivised to share what exactly I’m doing because I don’t need competitors bluntly copying my hard work.

Ah I see that somebody is looking for a simple “tops and tricks” 😉

What works for me might not work for you. And of course I’m not incentivised to share what exactly I’m doing because I don’t need competitors bluntly copying my hard work.

seems like you no longer have an account an active account or gig

that is what i get when i look for your profile on fiverr

Archived