Fiverr Forum

My Gigs not Getting Views

Hello friends…

I have launched my 2 very strong social bookmarking gigs on fiver but they are not getting any views even targeted keywords are perfect and i covered every aspect of it.I dont think so i will not get any sale like that may b my gig is very far for employers to search on fiver.Plz suggest me any thing.You valuable comments are required.Thanks in advance.

Lol :slight_smile: I was quite confused :slight_smile: tell me another thing i searched my gig last night on my related category but i was not able to search it…how will employer search me then?

Lol :slight_smile: I was quite confused :slight_smile: tell me another thing i searched my gig last night on my related category but i was not able to search it…how will employer search me then?

Hi! :slight_smile:

Don’t judge how many views you have had by the “Show Stats” area. I don’t think it’s working.

If you read the numerous other forum posts about your exact questions you would find the answer. There is a search bar at the top right of this page, use it to your advantage :slight_smile: