My gigs not selling yet?

moonilyas

I offer my gigs in buyer requests but still its not selling , i am on fiverr from last month but still did not recieve any order

I didn’t get any work for first 2 months when i start working on Fiverr. But i never stopped. My start was really really slow but i know i can do this thing. So i never stop and try to get orders. AND now i don’t have time to sleep! I am too busy. So keep trying.

I didn’t get any work for first 2 months when i start working on Fiverr. But i never stopped. My start was really really slow but i know i can do this thing. So i never stop and try to get orders. AND now i don’t have time to sleep! I am too busy. So keep trying.

But how you promot your gigs … ?

@sufwaan074 & @euphemismidea

Yo, guys, newsflash: Advertising in buyers’ requests?
a) having to weed through your desperate cries when looking for buyers who might need what I can offer is super annoying. And b) - the funny part - buyers only see their own posts there.

You’re wasting everyone’s time. Stop doing that.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Too many sellers misuse br [ARCHIVED]

I've logged this issue last year and now again. It has gotten out of hand. I can't even. The Recent Buyer Requests page is spammed with Sellers looking for work. The "Remove Request" does nothing in my opinion. It just removes the item from YOUR...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 11 ❤

@sufwaan074 & @euphemismidea
Guys, “Buyer Requests” is NOT for promoting your Gigs! It’s for potential buyers that need custom services. Sellers can then approach them by sending them an offer. If a buyer likes a certain offer, they’ll place an order for it. That’s it.

You can get a warning or even a ban for advertising your Gigs there. Think twice. You could advertise in a Facebook Group, on your website… there are so many possibilities.

Same for me it is hard to get the first order but I submitted orders everyday to buyers requests now I have 17 reviews. Since October. I will keep trying. Once you get more orders they come to you more if I am correct.

Archived