My gigs not showing in search rrsult

Hello everyone, I am a newbie signed up last week. Completed 4 orders so far. I went on search none of my gigs showing search result. Can any one help me pls

I have the same issue. I have 6 gigs listed, but I only see 2 of them.

Look at your analytics. That shows you if it’s being seen by viewers.

It is because of the type of gigs you sale. Others who sale the same type of gigs have posted on the forum that fiverr will not put their gigs in search engine.

I have the same issue…

Giovani Goulart

Fragglesrock

*** Sheriff’s note: Outside links are not permitted on the forum. Website info has been replaced with "Fragglesrock. ***

I’ve tried my colleagues who are on Fiverr but they do not appear in the Fiverr search engine

Giovani Goulart

Fragglesrock

*** Sheriff’s note: Outside links are not permitted on the forum. Website info has been replaced with "Fragglesrock. ***

Hey @steveeyes what do you mean by because of the type of gigs we sell? I don’t understand.

Reply to @hburdg: Yes…at one time a person who sold facebook likes, traffic, etc, etc, posted that his gig did not show up in Search Engine results. He later posted that Fiverr CS told him they will not include his gig in search engine results because of the type of gigs he sold.

Ok so, but I have singing and voiceover gigs. Nothing related to that. I have for example 4 different gigs related to singing and song writing, but I only see two.

may be your gigs not meet fiverr TOS, so you need to contact customer support , he/she will be help you sure.