My gigs not showing search result

amjed2658

Fiverr takes time to review your gig based on compititions

And rank your gig in search result

Also use seo title and title with description seo friendly

So you got results.

But it show first… when i created. After one day it was vanished… gig and profile

Hai this problem is common. To make your Gig to list in the search result make sure you added relevant keywords as tags during your Gig creation. A quality title along with the key word would also add some weightage to the Gig.

This is a common problem, don’t worry too much. I used to be in the same situation, too.
What you can do now is try to improve your gig with better descriptions, SEO title, thumbnails, etc. After that, if you could get more impressions; clicks; views and new client, you will appear on search result again.

This is a common problem, don’t worry too much. I used to be in the same situation, too.

What you can do now is try to improve your gig with better descriptions, SEO title, thumbnails, etc. After that, if you could get more impressions; clicks; views and new client, you will appear on search result again.

Ok bro… ur comment is very helpfull to me… thank u for sharing ur eexperience

• 6 months later...

First if there are no review in you gig then delete this gig and create new gig. Use nice and attractive gig title and change gig tag. and update your main gig image and do not use star and review on your gig image. Try to change gig category. I hope you will find your gig. I was feel this problem. After follow this method I am find my gig in search result. Thank you.

Archived