My Gigs removed by fiverr because of buyer's report

adebarashid1602

I have experienced this that a buyer comes, assigned a project, marked it completed after I delivered him the final file, he has given me a good review with 5 stars and after 3 days he back with really rude language and I did not figure out exactly what happened and he reported my two gigs (in which one was not relevant to his order) and fiverr removed my both gigs. He also took his money back by cancelling that order. But I don’t know why fiverr has removed my gigs as my gigs do not have any issue and I was working on them from previous few months. But now I am unable to give any relevant service just because of an irrelevant problem of the buyer.

I have experienced this that a buyer comes, assigned a project, marked it completed after I delivered him the final file, he has given me a good review with 5 stars and after 3 days he back with really rude language and I did not figure out exactly what happened and he reported my two gigs (in which one was not relevant to his order) and fiverr removed my both gigs. He also took his money back by cancelling that order. But I don’t know why fiverr has removed my gigs as my gigs do not have any issue and I was working on them from previous few months. But now I am unable to give any relevant service just because of an irrelevant problem of the buyer.

• Essay Writing

I will assist you in making your essay or story so that your text is flawless and expressive.

Suggest you remove the above from your writing gig as helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page, and to do so is to risk your account.

I have experienced this that a buyer comes, assigned a project,

If this was an academic assignment then the above is the reason.

• Essay Writing

I will assist you in making your essay or story so that your text is flawless and expressive.

Suggest you remove the above from your writing gig as helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page, and to do so is to risk your account.

if you have something relevant this then fiverr will not pass your gig but my gig does not have anything against the fiverr’s rules. And how can a buyer who is satisfied and come after few days and start reporting gigs?

• Essay Writing

no it was not related to any academic assignment.

But I don’t know why fiverr has removed my gigs

You will normally have been given a reason.

but my gig does not have anything against the fiverr’s rules.

If you are referring to the writing gig I have explained how you are breaking the rules.

As @lloydsolutions said, it is best if you remove the word "essays’ from your gig description. An essay is considered academic work. Many sellers come to the Forum because their gig has been deleted and the main reason why is::point_down:t2:

ToS states:

Third-party TOS violation - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

But I don’t know why fiverr has removed my gigs as my gigs do not have any issue

Obviously they do. Fiverr doesn’t remove gigs if someone reported your gig if there is no reason for that.

Archived