Fiverr Forum

My Gigs removed by fiverr

Today my 2 gigs are removed/denied… My gigs are 3 months old with good positive rating… Even I didn’t get any warning from fiverr…

Can anybody tell me what did i wrong ? Is my account safe or fiverr restricted it.

Email I received:

Hi social_likes_,

We are sorry, but your Gig: ‘give 30 Facebook Likes, 30 Pin, 30 Tweets, 20 Google Plus, 30 Linkedin Shares’ did not pass our content editors’ review.

This Gig was removed following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use and/or misleading consumers and has been removed as per our Terms of Service.

As a member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.

For more information please read our Terms of Service

Email 2:

Hi social_likes_,

We are sorry, but your Gig: ‘add 2500 facebook likes, facebook likes’ did not pass our content editors’ review.

This Gig was removed following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use and/or misleading consumers and has been removed as per our Terms of Service.

As a member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.

For more information please read our Terms of Service

Please help

Going Through The Same Thing Its Complete BS

Browse the forum and you will see you are not alone. All gigs of this type are being removed by Fiverr.

Does this apply to followers also because rather than bots there are natural ways just by following people and they follow you back

Never mind posting here please
I can’t create a thread in forum in forum, dont know why
SCAM? Fiverr not responding to my mails again to withdraw my funds
Fiverr blocked my account that i went against TOS. I was told to get back in 45 days which i did. After consultations and provision of evidences, i was told information not match. I dont know why it is like this, i provided the necessary evidence only the security question i was stuck but was asked to provide other means of identification which i did. No reply to my mails again. All my messages are not replied to, will i say this is a SCAM or what? Please help, what should i do?
This is not the account, the account has been restricted, this is a new account just to comment and get help from forum. The funds are in the restricted account. Fiverr is not replying my messages again to withdraw the funds.
They are not relying me anymore

Posting the same thing on the forum over and over again isn’t going to help.

Maybe you can’t create a new thread because you already created two on the same topic? And maybe Customer Support isn’t replying because you’ve been spamming them?

Only Customer Support can help you, nobody on the forum can. People on the forum are just buyers and sellers, not Fiverr employees.