My Gigs was Denied

vkey73

Can My Gigs Come Back? I’ve sent to Fiverr for The Chronology about miss Understanding.

Hi Fiverr sorry to interrupt your time.

Why was my Gigs rejected?

I am totally clueless about the Modified message sent by Fiverr. I thought that the message of the Modification was telling me to change the name of my gigs (because this is the first time this happened to me), so I only changed the name of my gigs a few times.

I beg Fiverr, Please return my favorite gigs. It’s just a misunderstanding.

Please give me a chance to modify my Gigs, because I just found out what the message means.

And I apologize for my misunderstanding of that message. I will make this a lesson for the future.

It’s really unfortunate if gigs just deleted.
And I ask for wisdom from Fiverr.
thank you

Vkey73

Hi, vkey

Do not worried. Try to make unique Gig description service clear image.

For better you can read Fiverr Gig policy thoroughly.

The message from Fiverr confused me. Even though it’s only one step, I think the message only changes the name of the gigs name. It turned out that I had misunderstood the message. I’ve gone to the trouble of building those gigs : (

When preparing your gigs, make use you are aware of the terms and conditions, and violations. For example, you never put a website link, email address or any contact information on your gigs.

1. Have a clear picture of yourself (or your company logo)
  2. Your profile page must be all about you and your accomplishments, certifications and skills
  3. Avoid violating Fiverr’s conditions.
  4. You are not allowed to use other contact medium when working on Fiverr. Only work strictly on Fiverr.
  5. Make a neat video for each Gig.
  6. Read up all information from other gigs. If you copy other gigs they will reject your gigs.
  7. Don’t be hasty make each gig. Have it completely done before pressing the Okay button.

You must be careful for this:

• Images are crucial to attracting buyers. Please make sure that your image is:

• Minimum: 550 pixels wide and 370 pixels high so that it fits the full frame

• Clear, sharp and in good focus (not blurry, pixelated, too dark or washed out)

• Represents the service you are providing

• Original, meaning that you own the copyrights to it (either a photo you took or created yourself, or have a license to)

• Your Gig is in the correct category/subcategory.

Can My Gigs Come Back? I’ve sent to Fiverr for The Chronology about miss Understanding.

Hi Fiverr sorry to interrupt your time.

Why was my Gigs rejected?

I am totally clueless about the Modified message sent by Fiverr. I thought that the message of the Modification was telling me to change the name of my gigs (because this is the first time this happened to me), so I only changed the name of my gigs a few times.

I beg Fiverr, Please return my favorite gigs. It’s just a misunderstanding.

Please give me a chance to modify my Gigs, because I just found out what the message means.

And I apologize for my misunderstanding of that message. I will make this a lesson for the future.

It’s really unfortunate if gigs just deleted.

And I ask for wisdom from Fiverr.

thank you

Vkey73

Can My Gigs Come Back?

• Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

You are a level 2 seller with 8 active gigs.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Can My Gigs Come Back?

• Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

You are a level 2 seller with 8 active gigs.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

But I really don’t know what the modified message means? That’s why I just changed the name of my gigs. I think the message told me to change the name of the gigs only. Because many gigs are almost the same as the name of my gigs.

But I really don’t know what the modified message means? That’s why I just changed the name of my gigs. I think the message told me to change the name of the gigs only. Because many gigs are almost the same as the name of my gigs.

Your deleted post said that it was about a you tube banner. You already have a gig for this.

You are not allowed to have duplicate gigs.

Best to leave this and move on.

Archived