My gigs was taken to the last page

designfreak87

The same thing happened to me. All my gigs were on the last page, then in 2 days or so they came back. I was very worried just like you, but they were restored back to their position. I asked customer support, they said it’s normal and gigs rotate, and we are not guaranteed a certain ranking. There are way too many gigs, and they want to be fair with everyone. So they rotate…Which I totally get. Hopefully it will get back the way it was, it did for me anyway.

The same thing happened to me. All my gigs were on the last page, then in 2 days or so they came back. I was very worried just like you, but they were restored back to their position. I asked customer support, they said it’s normal and gigs rotate, and we are not guaranteed a certain ranking. There are way too many gigs, and they want to be fair with everyone. So they rotate…Which I totally get. Hopefully it will get back the way it was, it did for me anyway.

Thank you very much donnovan, for the word of encouragement.

Anyway all you can do is wait. Fiverr support won’t help because they are right, the gigs are rotating and they always change position, they can’t control that. All you can do is to send everything in time, solve revisions fast and not cancel orders I assume.

Archived