Fiverr Community Forum

My goal is to become top rated seller before 2020 ends

Yes, I am focusing on it,

Maybe I am going against the stream here but why not go all out and still try to achieve it? I know it’s hard but why I aim for mediocre goals? Good luck to you.

best of luck, keep hard working

Because in this case, the OP has chosen a goal that isn’t just difficult, I don’t actually think it’s possible, mainly down to the time constraints. Going from a zero level seller who has made a small handful of sales at best, in a saturated niche, to Top Rated Seller in less than 6 months. The maths for hitting all of the required benchmarks just don’t add up, even if you do take off like a rocket.

It’s a bit like me saying “I’ve never climbed a hill before - so my goal by the end of this year is to reach the summet of Mount Everest.” Feasible? In theory, yes, anything’s possible. Realistic? Not really.

I agree with you that lofty goals are great, and I hate dampening people’s spirits. I also agree with you that there’s no harm whatsoever in the OP going all out to do the best/most they possibly can. But surely it’s better to aim for achievable goals, as failing to achieve goals sucks. Sometimes if people with a bit of knowledge about the platform can advise you that your goals aren’t achievable, it’s not the worst thing in the world to hear that.

2 Likes

Thanks for your views and wishes. :slight_smile:

Hard work is the only thing here. Thank you.

Best Wishes for you😇

Yes man, Thanks for sharing your experience. I can just do hard work and provide quality delivery to my clients. Rest is luck.

Thanks you man for your wishes :slight_smile:

All the best, but I can assure you it is not an easy journey.

5 Likes

I wishing you a good luck

Right :smiley:
I’m working hard on it…

Thank you so much :slight_smile: