Fiverr Community Forum

My honest opinion about Fiverr's layout

I want to give positive feedback now.

I think Fiverr’s layout, fonts, logo - overall website looks really good. The site is easy to use and the gigs are well presented. It’s a pleasure to be part of the community that looks so cool.

What do you think of Fiverr’s visual appearance?

8 Likes

Yeah Right!

Fiverr Is a AWESOME WEBSITE

IT IS SO COOL

3 Likes

It’s a fantastic site, very simple to use and navigate for the most part.

2 Likes

I like it, except for a few things.

1. Pop ups- what’s that about? They’re annoying.

2. Why are they hiding CS? Lately I’ve been forced to google “fiverr customer service” every time I need help.

These “support” links don’t take me where I need to go.

39%20PM

3 Likes

Fiverr probably wants to reduce support’s workload – probably to save money or shorten response times.

If you go to Help & Education > Seller Help Center, you’ll see the old link at the bottom of the page (after you’ve scrolled past multiple FAQs!)

2 Likes

They have increased the number of clicks we have to go through for both customer service and also for simply getting to our selling pages such as going from messages to orders and having to always click on “go to selling” .

It’s so counter to using the site easily I have to think it’s to increase the number of clicks on the site for some kind of metrics such as Alexa or some kind of internal system that measures number of overall clicks.

1 Like

I think there’s nothing wrong in reducing support’s workload. Means there are more resources to improve the site in general. For the layout, I like it very much, it’s clean, easy to understand. But the most powerful part are the pages with the GIGs. Compared to the other freelancer websites, those pages are impressive and attract customers very easily. Other freelancer websites are very clumsy and less effective.

2 Likes

Well said @manuelmarino!

Its Fantastic Site Very Easy to use

And Looking So Awesome

Nothing can be complelly perfect. First, order messages have different and are harder to use than inbox messages. No drag and drop and you need to restart the page to view the newest messages.

Second, you have no option (as there was before) to view all your orders. You need to scroll down when you click on messages. (I think that’s the only way for desktop)

So, it’s really good, and I like it, but there are still some more things to be tuned up.