My Humble Beginning - Sales Thread

hostrecon

I was a member of fiverr since last July of 2013. Honestly, I don’t have any idea how to earn with fiverr. I was just curious and created an account. It all started when one of my clients shared me his fiverr password through lastpass. It was a ready account if we needed to buy something on fiverr.

Until just December of last year (2014), I have decided to create 1 gig and someone bought it. The sales gradually increasing in slow pace. But hopefully it will grow fast real soon. I currently have $52 or as the fiverr says, you are now $52 richer since joining fiverr 🙂

Today (June 26, 2015) marks my first day where I don’t have any clients anymore and will focus on my own. One of my priorities is creating and promoting my fiverr gigs.

Thus this thread is born for me to get inspirations from other fiverr members and at the same time my accountability to push my self of creating more gigs and have more sales!

Wish me all of the luck! 😉

Here are my gigs and its sales:

1. https://www.fiverr.com/hostrecon/send-you-zip-file-of-premium-elegant-themes - $52
  2. https://www.fiverr.com/hostrecon/curate-engaging-content-related-to-your-niche - $ soon
  3. More Gigs to come 😉

PS: any suggestions, recommendations, tips, inspirations, and the like is very much and highly appreciated by me 🙂

Hello and welcome back first. I truly like if people decide to try and make money online. However, you will run into problems with your gig, because ElegantThemes, for example, does not allow users to resell their themes, meaning you are facing copyright-related issues if you distribute the themes without permission.

From their TOS:
Eiles inherit the Elegant Themes Personal Use License. These files are given to all Clients on a personal use basis. You may not offer them, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale of any kind.

That said, if you are not the company owner of ElegantThemes, you will run into trouble. I am not trying to make you look bad, I try to help you not getting into trouble. Imagine a buyer purchases your theme pack and gets sued… this would cause trouble for you and for the buyer who purchased from you. Believe it or not, there are many companies that track people down who abuse their copyright policies.

You might want to look into products that offer reseller licenses, as that will protect you and your buyers.

Hope this helps 🙂

Thank you so much for this concern presseditor! I never thought about it and think it is ok because there are many other related gigs.

I will now paused this gig and thank you sparing me future troubles 😉

Sincerely,

HostRecon

You are more than welcome. Like I said, I didn’t want to kill your happy welcome post, but such things can end really bad, so I try to warn before something happens. Since there are so many ways to make money online, you won’t have a problem finding a replacement for your gig that will not get you into trouble 🙂

I hope you will find something great that you can share with all of us!

Archived