Fiverr Community Forum

My impressions and clicks went from 1K a day to 25 a day... HELP!?

Hey there!

First of all let me thank you for reading this post and I hope you are staying safe in these crazy times that we find ourselves in.
Let us begin… I am a level 2 Seller here on Fiverr, and I have been here since 2016. Fiverr became my main and only source of income back in 2018, and it has been great towards me ever since. My main/ most popular gig is offering Music related services ( Writing lyrics and offering audio references ). When I created my gig there were only 16 other gigs in this category, I remember. Now there are 18 pages of gigs hehe.
Anyway, I was one of the most searched for, as many youtubers have ordered from me and I left them very satisfied, apart from youtubers and rappers, most of my clients were very satisfied with my delivery ( thus me gaining a 5.0 average ( no flex ) ).
So my gig used to have around 1K impressions a day, and around the 4th of July ( it fell DRASTICALLY!! Reaching 25-50 impressions a day and absolutely NO CLICKS OR ORDERS… )

I did not change a single letter in the description, I didn’t change anything in my account description… I didn’t do anything that would result in such a “shadow ban”.

I contacted fiverr, and I really hope that they can fix it for me :D, but in the mean time, did anybody else have such an experience and if so, how did you resolve it?

Thank you all, hope you have a great day and stay safe :smiley:

Have the same problem, just sudden drop on last page, and CS won’t help at this. Many highly rated sellers suddenly dropped on last page in july, but in CS says that it’s okay. If you have any news, just let me know.