My impressions is zero

mahmoudelomda

hey guys

my gig impression is zero for 4 days now

does anyone have the same problem or know why is that

Why are you relying on on-site impressions to be the only source for traffic to your gig? Perhaps this is a good time for you to learn how to market and promote your gigs elsewhere… to bring in your own traffic.

Your sales and success are YOUR responsibility. It is not up to Fiverr to provide your gigs with traffic, sales or success.

Here is a thread on some tips to
increase your:

• clicks
  • views
  • impressions, and sales
Hi Everyone, Wishing much success to all! Did some deep digging on some of my gigs. Orders were lower last month but revenue was up, so far June has been poppin and my recommendations would be to… Dig deep into your own gigs, and make this a weekly or monthly routine…constant improvements and maintenance are necessary to keep up and stay in the game. As Fiverr improves, you have to be willing to learn and adjust as they do. Add new gigs and get very targeted with niches you are strong in…ki…

Why are you relying on on-site impressions to be the only source for traffic to your gig? Perhaps this is a good time for you to learn how to market and promote your gigs elsewhere… to bring in your own traffic.

Your sales and success are YOUR responsibility. It is not up to Fiverr to provide your gigs with traffic, sales or success.

could you tell me how,please

Guest dan60559

Here is a thread on some tips to

increase your:

• clicks
  • views
  • impressions, and sales
Hi Everyone, Wishing much success to all! Did some deep digging on some of my gigs. Orders were lower last month but revenue was up, so far June has been poppin and my recommendations would be to… Dig deep into your own gigs, and make this a weekly or monthly routine…constant improvements and maintenance are necessary to keep up and stay in the game. As Fiverr improves, you have to be willing to learn and adjust as they do. Add new gigs and get very targeted with niches you are strong in…ki…

Still very relevant, thanks for sharing.

No I cannot. Learning how to use Fiverr is YOUR responsibility. You are responsible for knowing the TOS, exploring the Help & Education section, and learning how to reach out to your target audience. Neither I, nor anyone else can help you with these things. If you are serious about being in business as a freelancer, you’ll make the time and effort to learn what you need to know. It is not our responsibility to make you successful, or to give you a step-by-step plan for instant sales, fame, and success.

Here on Fiverr you are choosing to be a businessman. It’s time to learn how business works, and do what you need to in order to make it happen. Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Go be a doer.

Archived