My inbox right now

psychicbunny

They need to give us the option to react to a message using emojis, like they do in discord (and not just the heart)… Imagine the responses you’d get for this message of yours 😜 (probably emojis that show disgust, annoyance, rolling eyes, frustration, facepalm).

EDITED typo

I react with emojis all the time 👍 are some of my favorites.

Is currently a bunch of 13 year old boys wanting to be my boyfriend. When I mark them all as spam, for some reason my response rate still lowers, so I have no other choice but to respond to them.

What a time to be alive lol

Hit them with the :stop_sign: sign each time they send you a message, annoying but it will help your stats.

They need to give us the option to react to a message using emojis, like they do in discord (and not just the heart)… Imagine the responses you’d get for this message of yours 😜 (probably emojis that show disgust, annoyance, rolling eyes, frustration, facepalm).

EDITED typo

like they do is discord

I know exactly what you’re talking about LMAO I love discord

EDITED typo

Beauty is such a curse.

They need to give us the option to react to a message using emojis, like they do is discord

Maybe he means “in Discourse”.

Beauty is such a curse.

They need to give us the option to react to a message using emojis, like they do is discord

Maybe he means “in Discourse”.

Sorry, that was a typo.

I meant “in discord”… Discord is a freeware voice-over-Internet Protocol application (VoIP app) designed for gaming communities, that specializes in text, video and audio communication between users in a chat channel.

Archived