My Introduction :D

Hello everyone, My name is James and I’m a 19 year old student residing in Cairo, Egypt.

I do graphic designs as I really do like making them and not just for the money, I actually made this account a while back and thought I’d start working on here only a few days ago, thankfully, The results I’ve seen weren’t bad, although I didn’t get my first order, my gigs’ views and impressions kept rising, I also sent 18 buyer requests and I took 3 tests.

I wanted to make friends on here as support would be much appreciated, tips would be too 😃.

Thanks,
James

Hello everyone, My name is James and I’m a 19 year old student residing in Cairo, Egypt.

I do graphic designs as I really do like making them and not just for the money, I actually made this account a while back and thought I’d start working on here only a few days ago, thankfully, The results I’ve seen weren’t bad, although I didn’t get my first order, my gigs’ views and impressions kept rising, I also sent 18 buyer requests and I took 3 tests.

I wanted to make friends on here as support would be much appreciated, tips would be too 😃.

Thanks,

James

tips would be too

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Take some time to read them.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

tips would be too

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Take some time to read them.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thank you so much, I’m sure it will help me out greatly 😃

Archived