I surpassed 10k in 4 months earlier this week and I’ve had such a great experience on fiverr, I’d like to provide some helpful tips! Fiverr provides us with so many unexpected clients that they deserve their commission!
Getting the 1st sale is the hardest!
- Post on your social media platforms. I posted on my instagram and brought in my first 10 sales!
- You can tell your friends about your gig and ask them to support your work!
Once on Fiverr!
- At first, de-value your work until you make enough sales and have enough reviews to build trust.
- Once you have reviews, increase your price just a little.
- Once you have a lot of reviews. Value your work for what it’s worth!
Another couple things.
- Always communicate with buyer before you send them the work to make sure they are happy. I draw illustrations, so I always send them a watered mark copy and only deliver once they are 100% satisfied.
- Always deliver 1 day before deadline. If possible, even earlier.