My Journey to 10K in 4 months + Helpful Tips

jtwa11

I surpassed 10k in 4 months earlier this week and I’ve had such a great experience on fiverr, I’d like to provide some helpful tips! Fiverr provides us with so many unexpected clients that they deserve their commission!

Getting the 1st sale is the hardest!

1. Post on your social media platforms. I posted on my instagram and brought in my first 10 sales!
  2. You can tell your friends about your gig and ask them to support your work!

Once on Fiverr!

1. At first, de-value your work until you make enough sales and have enough reviews to build trust.
  2. Once you have reviews, increase your price just a little.
  3. Once you have a lot of reviews. Value your work for what it’s worth!

Another couple things.

1. Always communicate with buyer before you send them the work to make sure they are happy. I draw illustrations, so I always send them a watered mark copy and only deliver once they are 100% satisfied.
  2. Always deliver 1 day before deadline. If possible, even earlier.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I surpassed 10k in 4 months earlier this week and I’ve had such a great experience on fiverr, I’d like to provide some helpful tips! Fiverr provides us with so many unexpected clients that they deserve their commission!

1. Post on your social media platforms. I posted on my instagram and brought in my first 10 sales!

Once on Fiverr!

1. At first, de-value your work until you make enough sales and have enough reviews to build trust.

Another couple things.

1. Always communicate with buyer before you send them the work to make sure they are happy. I draw illustrations, so I always send them a watered mark copy and only deliver once they are 100% satisfied.

At first, de-value your work until you make enough sales and have enough reviews to build trust.

Once you have reviews, increase your price just a little.

Once you have a lot of reviews. Value your work for what it’s worth!

I couldn’t agree with this more.

First Law of Fiverr: Those first 10 orders have to completely blow your buyers away - for just $5. It doesn’t matter how much work those orders take, or how many pennies per hour you’re working for. It’s all about those first 10 ratings. From there, it’s all downhill.

Once on Fiverr!

Another couple things.

Once on Fiverr!

At first, de-value your work until you make enough sales and have enough reviews to build trust.

How many reviews you think are enough to determine that now its time to increase your rates?

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I am still struggling to get total sales of 2K USD. I am on Level 2. But I am still not breaking into getting bigger orders.

I am still getting orders for sponsored post. But - bigger ticket orders like Social Media Marketing and WordPress I am not getting anything. I have got great reviews, ALL my clients are repeat clients.

But, there are people who give WordPress website at 5$ which I can’t. I know it is click bait. Get them to book the order and keep on adding extra’s. I am a cleaner shop - I don’t use those tricks.

If you can give me some tips for my Gig, it will be great.

Once on Fiverr!

How many reviews you think are enough to determine that now its time to increase your rates?

At least 10+ reviews

Archived