My Journey to fiverr.com

hamzakhan578

Hi Fiverr.com community.
I am Hamza and today i am sharing my story with fiver community .
My story begins from where i joined my University as BS Software Engineering Course .
My family income was not much enough to complete my high level university expenses and i was in thinking of some kind of part time job. After that in the very first semester i found a post about fiverr.com through facebook and was very impressed of it and after that post i start researching about fiverr.com. I joined fiverr in November 2015 and created my first gig of logo designing and uploaded some gig images which was i set in the MS Paint.
This images were looking so funny:)🙂
I got no response from anyone. after that i start research and was searching for the skill to learn and i start leaning Graphics Designing which i was loving to learn and within few months I gain much knowledge about Graphics designing and again comeback to fiverr with new gigs and on the 3rd day i received some client messages and on 4th day morning i received my very first order of 40$ i was so happy because it was going to be the first ever earning in my life and I successfully completed my first order.
I try to work awesome as possible and try to maintain the good communication with the client,
After that my journey begins and within month i received level one seller status and few months later i got fiverr level 2 seller status.
Now i am able to pay my university fees my self and i am very Prodded of it,
Also as i am studying software engineering i got many knowledge of the field regarding the future planning of the fields.
Thanks to fiverr.com.

Congratulations! Always love hearing success stories!

If you want to help me get to Level 2, you can purchase my Editing gig so I can rewrite your whole forum post for you so that it looks legible 🙂

Hi Lucyocdex,

thanks for reaching to my my post, i just advise to take help of buyer requests and send 10 requests daily, because i also start my business from the buyer requests and got my first few orders through this.

By the way i am not interested in editing of my post, i try to write my best i can.

chill.

and good luck 🙂

Hamza

Hi Lucyocdex,

thanks for reaching to my my post, i just advise to take help of buyer requests and send 10 requests daily, because i also start my business from the buyer requests and got my first few orders through this.

By the way i am not interested in editing of my post, i try to write my best i can.

chill.

and good luck 🙂

Hamza

Keep the good work and you’ll get rewarded!

Congratulations for an amazing stat on Fiverr!

• 3 weeks later...

I’m a math student, and I joined to fiverr with the same goal in mind. It’s really inspiring that you were able to pay for your career with fiverr! Thanks a lot for sharing your story, my friend! The best of the lucks for you! 😄

Archived