My journey to Level One Seller! ?

Hi guys hope your all well and staying safe during the lockdown. I just wanted to share some great news which I hope encourages you all that hard work and motivation pays off. Today I just hit the threshold to become a Level One Seller! Believe me, the journey hasn’t been smooth sailing and I’ve even contemplated quitting at times. Without hard work, dedication, being innovative and listening to this communities insightful guidance I wouldn’t be progressing on my fiverr freelance journey. I just want to say thank you to everyone and fiverr for creating this amazing platform. For those who are not getting any orders or feel like quiting, hang in the there, constantly improve and the results will follow. Take care and best wishes guys!

Actually a fresher have to complete the 60 days of evaluation [ sounds like probation] staying on line and present for a specific time on daily basis.

As I do am going through this period. BUT I have learned to improve my GIGs and a lot other info. to stay on this platform. Also this is not like a competition in some limits like an organization. This is on the Globe. :thinking:

Actually a fresher have to complete the 60 days of evaluation [ sounds like probation] staying on line and present for a specific time on daily basis.

As I do am going through this period. BUT I have learned to improve my GIGs and a lot other info. to stay on this platform. Also this is not like a competition in some limits like an organization. This is on the Globe. :thinking:

Yes your right @maqboolurrahman, I wish you the best of luck and you have a great attitude, I’m sure you’ll do well 😎

Archived