Fiverr Forum

My Journey with fiverr PRO – One Year Later

This month marks one year since I first got the acceptance email to be part of fiverr’s new exclusive program – fiverr PRO. I thought that it would be interesting to share my experience thus far with the community, in hopes that I can inspire others with my story.

I first heard of fiverr PRO in the summer of 2017 when I was browsing fiverr and suddenly fell on the promotional page detailing this new program, which at first glance seemed daunting. At this time, I was already a seller on fiverr but did not depend on it to find work. My primary job was working as a web developer for a web development and digital marketing company. Nonetheless, I decided to apply for the WordPress category as through my years of experience in web development, I was able to refine my skills and knowledge on this platform. Thinking nothing of it, months went by until I finally got the news – “Congratulations Doer, your application to Fiverr Pro has been approved!,” the email read. I couldn’t be more excited. I quickly began preparing my first fiverr PRO gig with the help of my success manager. What came afterwards was unexpected. My gig began to take off and I would soon find myself completing project after project. Just two months after beginning my journey with fiverr PRO, I had reached level 2, and recently had the honour of being selected as a Top Rated seller. What I learnt from my journey this past year is that when talent is recognized, the sky is the limit.

Since joining the program, I am now able to have a flexible work schedule and therefore have more time to enjoy the little things in life. Thank you to everyone at fiverr for creating a platform that recognizes talent ranging from different fields, to different ages, to different ethnicities and offering a platform where we can all excel in our particular discipline, whilst creating balance in our lives.

What I leave you with is a small motivational quote “Do what you love and success will follow. Passion is the fuel behind a successful career” – these are the words that I live by, and fiverr has shown me that when you love what you do and do what you love, success is right around the corner.

Thanks for sharing your experience, its inspiring. may you tell me the requirement of fiverr pro?

I’m glad it was inspiring to you. The fiverr pro requirements are discussed here: https://blog.fiverr.com/how-to-successfully-apply-to-become-a-fiverr-pro/

Thanks a lot. let me check

True Inspiration :blush:

Thank you! :grinning:

Thank you for sharing these details!

it’s my pleasure! hope it has impacted you in some way.

Thanks for sharing. I wish the best for you…

great brother it is truly inspirational::blush:

Thank you for the kinds comments :smiley:

Thanks for sharing your experience!

@duoweb Thanks for sharing. wish you best of luck.

Wow, you charge $475, deliver in 5 days, and you have 5 orders in queue? I’m impressed.

Thank you! It’s a result of hard work, dedication, consistency and most importantly passion.

You’re welcome. Do you ever deal with any hagglers? People that tell you: “Hey, I saw other pro sellers charging $100 and $200. Can you give me a discount?”

I never lower my prices unless they want me to do half the work, then I can offer half the price.

I certainly do. But I always stand my ground, especially since I know that my offering is far more superior than those of other sellers. If you can communicate what makes you stand out or “different from the crowd” to your buyers, then they will most likely understand the reason and see the value behind your service.

I’ve been experimenting with higher prices, usually I charge $10, $20, $30, but I wanted to try something new. I notice more people message instead of ordering, although I did get a $20, which is my cheapest package for headlines. The buyer message first, then liked what I said, ordered and wrote “that’s why you get the big bucks!” LOL

Yes they do. I get a custom offer to them quickly. In your case you can invite them to place an order.

I don’t know why so many need to try to have long message sessions with me now. Right now they either send long messages without ordering or they simply go ahead and order.

I’ve had them send me questions for days and the longer that goes on the more certain they are NOT to order. I’ve also recently decided to block them after this continues for at least 24 hours straight.

I guess they enjoy getting as much free info as they can.

Thanks for share great experience with community. I really inspired :blush::blush::blush::wink: