My latest success story!

Hi Everyone…

Just wanted to share this to encourage you to keep going. I started on Fiverr in Nov 2013, and by December my gigs started taking off. My car died and I decided to buy something new at the end of January 2013. Because of Fiverr, I have managed to pay off my 7-year car loan, in just 11 months. Thank you Fiverr, I am grateful to be part of this, and I now have a brand new, paid off car for at least the next 10 years!!

Keep fighting and grinding your way through your gigs, and just go above and beyond for your customers.

So grateful and blessed!! Thanks for listening

-Millian

Congratulations Millian. I hope to one day find success like you have here on Fiverr. I’ve just gotten started, but looking forward to grinding it out. I’m having fun so far and it’s a great feeling see the customers’ positive reactions to the work I’m creating.

Marc

Congratulations! Awesome what impact Fiverr can have on someones life.

-jjroush

Congrats Bro

Congratulation Buddy :slight_smile:

Congratulations, bro! Keep it up! I’m just starting here and I hope I can also be successful like you! :slight_smile:

Congratulations Millian

Congratulations friend

Congratulations Millian. I’ve only been on Fiverr a couple of months and hope to have that kind of success as well.

Have you done any promotion on your gigs? If so, what has been most effective?

Trina

Congrats! I agree, fiverr is a great place to help us meet some financial goals. It’s sure helping me, too! Great job on paying your car loan fast. Paying down a debt fast is my primary motivation for being here too, and then I have found out I also LOVE what I’m doing and my clients here. It’s a win-win!

Congratulations! I hope that one day I will have a similar success story. For me, it would be buying new photography gear with my fiverr money.