My Level 2 Seller Account is Restricted

imujtabasyed

Yesterday,
My account got restricted. Its been more than 24 hours and my account is not reinstated yet. I can login into my account with a limited access. Anyone who can guide me. I have asked CS, they said they cannot tell how much time the review will take.
I received an email which contains:
“This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.”

Well it looks like you did something that was against ToS, just wait on CS answer as that is the only thing you can do right now.

A very rude buyer came to me. I provided him the best and he was happy and after a day he said return me my money back and threatened me. I asked CS to cancel his order. CS cancelled his order and after few hours I received a warning and my all gigs got denied and my account is now disappeared for other users but I can access it. I asked CS they replied they cannot tell how much time their trust and safety team will take.

A very rude buyer came to me. I provided him the best and he was happy and after a day he said return me my money back and threatened me. I asked CS to cancel his order. CS cancelled his order and after few hours I received a warning and my all gigs got denied and my account is now disappeared for other users but I can access it. I asked CS they replied they cannot tell how much time their trust and safety team will take.

I think it’s better that they take their time to review your account, I understand that it’s your job and you are losing potential buyers as no one can find your gig, but let them investigate/review what happened so they can take the right decision. If you are sure that you didn’t do anything against ToS, you have nothing to worry about.

A very rude buyer came to me.

I have read on the Forum that you can get a warning for being rude to your buyers.🤐

Were you impolite to your rude buyer? :thinking:

@vickiespencer, I’m afraid this has nothing to do with politeness and plenty about TOS. I would go a step further and perhaps - just a guess - it’s also about service provided :roll_eyes:

I would go a step further and perhaps - just a guess - it’s also about service provided :roll_eyes:

I’ve checked Google cache, and I’d say that your guess is correct.

I would go a step further and perhaps - just a guess - it’s also about service provided :roll_eyes:

Yep. Unfortunately, we rarely hear the full story from people who complain about their accounts being restricted. It’s always someone else’s fault, or, “how dare Fiverr be so mean to me!” Very few of these new sellers seem to want to own up to their mistakes – and almost every time, it was a seller mistake (or a TOS rule being broken) that led to the restricted account.

If only people would read the Terms of Service before trying to sell here.

I wish I didn’t have to be so blunt, but come on, new sellers… all you have to do to avoid these kinds of problems is read the Fiverr Terms of Service. It isn’t that hard. You can find it linked at the bottom of any Fiverr site page.

If you haven’t read it yet, new sellers… go read it. Seriously. You can mistake-proof your account right now, and save yourself a whole lot of frustration later.

Yep. Unfortunately, we rarely hear the full story from people who complain about their accounts being restricted. It’s always someone else’s fault, or, “how dare Fiverr be so mean to me!” Very few of these new sellers seem to want to own up to their mistakes – and almost every time, it was a seller mistake (or a TOS rule being broken) that led to the restricted account.

I wish I didn’t have to be so blunt, but come on, new sellers… all you have to do to avoid these kinds of problems is read the Fiverr Terms of Service. It isn’t that hard. You can find it linked at the bottom of any Fiverr site page.

If you haven’t read it yet, new sellers… go read it. Seriously. You can mistake-proof your account right now, and save yourself a whole lot of frustration later.

Or, at the very least, if only they didn’t try to do something illegal.

I mean, it’s really not Fiverr’s job to send personalized warnings explaining that, say, stealing cars, changing the license plates, and then selling those cars isn’t allowed.

• 1 month later...

Or, at the very least, if only they didn’t try to do something illegal.

I mean, it’s really not Fiverr’s job to send personalized warnings explaining that, say, stealing cars, changing the license plates, and then selling those cars isn’t allowed.

Hi guys My account is restricted I am honest seller , I got this message and account restricted"Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.

Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

What should i do???

Well it looks like you did something that was against ToS, just wait on CS answer as that is the only thing you can do right now.

Gabe gave an answer to the OP who had the same question you have.

Guest joshcates

Did you read the advice in this thread? Your answer is there.

Did you read the advice in this thread? Your answer is there.

Sometimes I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone when I come to the Fiverr forums.

It has been 4 days.How much time they take to review?

How much time they take to review?

Unfortunately, no one on the forum would know that. I think it varies on a case by case basis.

If you notice, there’s a sentence in the message you received from Fiverr which says:

Our team will keep you posted with any update.

This means that Fiverr will get back to you with an update WHEN they have one. You just have to wait :man_shrugging:

It’s holiday time, and they might be spending it with their families.

Keep in mind that, considering

This is your third warning

(in other words, it looks like you broke the rules 3 times), after the review, they might decide to permanently ban your account.

It’s holiday time, and they might be spending it with their families.

Keep in mind that, considering

This is your third warning

(in other words, it looks like you broke the rules 3 times), after the review, they might decide to permanently ban your account.

Ban mean disable or permanently restricted .Would i able to get my earnings or not?

Hi guys My account is restricted I am honest seller , I got this message and account restricted"Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.

Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

What should i do???

My account is restricted from Nov 22 and still it is under review, they won’t reinstate my account. I got 2 warnings only.

Archived