Fiverr Forum

My level one badge was removed

I just got this email.

"Hi voiceovershawn,

Unfortunately, based on your recent activity, it seems that your account no longer meets the minimal requirements for the Level One status. Therefore, we have removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the features that came with it.

There is nothing we would like more than to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you’ll get back in the game soon. For more information, please contact our customer support team here: http://fiverr.com/support.

Best of luck,

The Fiverr Team"

Yay! As soon as I got the badge my business dropped like a rock. Minutes after I received this email, I was booked for a gig. Coincidence? I don’t think so.

Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5

http://fiverr.com

voiceovershawn said: Yay! As soon as I got the badge my business dropped like a rock. Minutes after I received this email, I was booked for a gig. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I may be having a dim day, but how would this work to Fiverr's advantage?

Voiceovershawn, do you suspect that that had anything to do with a rolling average of your sales volume over the most recent period?

My best guess is as you were inactive/or no sales in last 10 months caused the demotion of your level.

As for the order you get, demoting from a level has nothing to do with new order. It must be coincidence.

wingle said: My best guess is as you were inactive/or no sales in last 10 months caused the demotion of your level.

Is there still the 'rule' (as much as anything is a rule here) that if you don't sign in at least once a month you can lose levels or even your account?

The rules are there alright. They are written in Jello for all to see from time to time.

voiceovershawn said: Yay! As soon as I got the badge my business dropped like a rock. Minutes after I received this email, I was booked for a gig. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Atta boy!

Reply to @itsyourthing: If you read the LEVELS page of fiverr, you will find a line stating “Receive Positive Reviews Regularly” so it does mean get reviews regularly to maintain your levels. Above user lost his level because he did not made any sale in 11 months i guess (as per reviews i checked on his GIG).

ricksper said: They are written in Jello for all to see from time to time.

Jello makes me gag. Coincidence I don't think so. ;)

I just lost my levfel one badge. It sucks really.I think the reason was because I suggested payment outside fiverr to my buyer. Lesson learnt.

Reply to @soccatips: That’s what I’d put my money on it being, for sure.

I’m sorry to hear that.