My life is FINISH!

matteo89

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry this happen to same

please show the picture and description of your gig

Sorry this happened to you!

Can you show us the gig along with the picture and description so we can see a reason for this possibly?

I just said that but I guess it was just a coincidence you said it too? Honestly, why copy what someone else just said? 😡

Can you show us the gig along with the picture and description so we can see a reason for this possibly?

unfortunately they have deleted everything! I can not recover!

I’m focusing on musical promotion!

unfortunately they have deleted everything! I can not recover!

I’m focusing on musical promotion!

Was it the Spotify gig? Did you use their logo? I would love to know what it was for.

I just said that but I guess it was just a coincidence you said it too? Honestly, why copy what someone else just said? 😡

am not coping any one i agree perfectly with on the suggestion misscrystal

Yes, I realize that. But what exactly do you do? “Music promotion” says 0. What exactly, step by step, do you do? Do you spam pages with links? Do you have a huge following on social media? What are people buying when they buy your gigs?

Sorry you are right …

for example, I get a video to promote. With my gig I promoted music video through my music blog, sharing it with all of my email contacts (Artists, Labels and Music lovers).

In addition to this I could create a Website for all the artists who required it.

I’ve worked hard with this gig.

Sorry you are right …

for example, I get a video to promote. With my gig I promoted music video through my music blog, sharing it with all of my email contacts (Artists, Labels and Music lovers).

In addition to this I could create a Website for all the artists who required it.

I’ve worked hard with this gig.

What did you have as video / image for the gig?

Eish, how aggressive. Couldn’t it be that she was writing and didn’t see what you said?

Eish, how aggressive. Couldn’t it be that she was writing and didn’t see what you said?

Yes I’m sure that’s it 😉 Or maybe she is an intuitive psychic and even though she never saw what I wrote she without realizing it wrote what I wrote by picking up my exact thoughts.

And you would never be so aggressive would you?

Yes I’m sure that’s it 😉 Or maybe she is an intuitive psychic and even though she never saw what I wrote she without realizing it wrote what I wrote by picking up my exact thoughts.

And you would never be so aggressive would you?

There are people willing to believe anything xD

In my case, if somebody copied my thoughts on the forum, I would be more flattered than anything. More weight to my opinion!

Huh, sorry to hear that. I absolutely agree with CS to remove all gigs which are against ToS, but I also believe CS team should think twice and contact seller before removing a gig (at least for those with seller 2 badge and up), because I think they don’t really realize how much they can influence someones life…

Did you already ask Fiverr why they did it? In case you didn´t yet, it might be a good idea to do it, I´d recommend less ??? and !!!, though. 😉
Talking to them in a sensible way might either lead to your gig being reinstated (it happened for some sellers) if it was a mistake on their side and not from yours, or at least you´ll know what the problem was, so you won´t repeat it. We can guess and commiserate, but we can´t with certainty tell you why Fiverr did what they did, only Fiverr/Customer Support can.

Sorry to hear this and good luck! 🍀

Did you already ask Fiverr why they did it? In case you didn´t yet, it might be a good idea to do it, I´d recommend less ??? and !!!, though. 😉

Talking to them in a sensible way might either lead to your gig being reinstated (it happened for some sellers) if it was a mistake on their side and not from yours, or at least you´ll know what the problem was, so you won´t repeat it. We can guess and commiserate, but we can´t with certainty tell you why Fiverr did what they did, only Fiverr/Customer Support can.

I enlarged the text @matteo89 got from Fiverr. It said they had a 3rd party complaint saying he was infringing on their intellectual property. Perhaps Fiverr could let him know what part of his gig did that so he could rewrite his gig leaving the 3rd party intellectual property out.

I enlarged the text @matteo89 got from Fiverr. It said they had a 3rd party complaint saying he was infringing on their intellectual property. Perhaps Fiverr could let him know what part of his gig did that so he could rewrite his gig leaving the 3rd party intellectual property out.

I edited the text of my gig with a fiver editor!

I do not understand this block!

I had +850 positive feedback!

Sorry to hear this and good luck!

I just wrote to them!

Hope for the best!

Archived