My Logo looks exactly the same from somewhere!

justinkon

Hi All, I recently opened a new Laundromat, and so I got to design a logo for me. Business has started, but guess what, I found another business of the same nature with exactly the same logo!

What should I do about this! The following is my logo.

234437427_A-KONLOGO.thumb.jpg.67f099254bdaff169da01c2c812c4a4c.jpg

And this is what I found online! The logo is identical, just a little different in color that’s all.

https://www.facebook.com/CucimariLaundry/?ref=py_c

Can Fiverr help here?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contact the seller and ask him about it. If he copied it ( which i think he does if the ones you show has started their business before you) , then submit a ticket to customer support and edit his review or ask for refund.

P.S Remove the user name or else it will get flagged.

Thanks for the feedback. But now, other than a refund, it is costing me my business’s reputation, because it is growing with franchisees.

Hello Justin,

I am sorry this happened to you but there is nothing anyone on the Forum can do for you.

You should contact customer support and report the seller including the evidence you have to support your claims.

Yup, Doing so right now, just wanna find out if anyone has similar encounters before and what happened.

This logo was designed by ninisdesign for a private company, as you can see here. http://www.designcrowd.com/design/816654

I would advise you to immediately stop using this logo or you may end up in legal trouble.

Professional exclusive logos cost over $100. Majority of logos on fiverr are either ripped off from logo sites or are resold. So you can’t really build a brand on logos bought on fiverr.

This logo was designed by ninisdesign for a private company, as you can see here. http://www.designcrowd.com/design/816654

I would advise you to immediately stop using this logo or you may end up in legal trouble.

Professional exclusive logos cost over $100. Majority of logos on fiverr are either ripped off from logo sites or are resold. So you can’t really build a brand on logos bought on fiverr.

Is that included in Fiverr Terms? If you do a google search, which I did on that logo, you can’t find much about it at all.

Yes. I didn’t pay 5 bucks for it. I paid way more than that. Yes, about a $100

Is that included in Fiverr Terms? If you do a google search, which I did on that logo, you can’t find much about it at all.

Google is not very accurate for finding similar images if there are difference in colors, size etc. I’ve been in this industry far too long to know how content/graphic rippers work. All I did was search for “laundry logo png” on google images and found this logo in under 1 minute.

Google is not very accurate for finding similar images if there are difference in colors, size etc. I’ve been in this industry far too long to know how content/graphic rippers work. All I did was search for “laundry logo png” on google images and found this logo in under 1 minute.

Thanks man. Sighs. Such a headache.

Just because you were not the one to steal the logo doesn’t mean it’s not stolen. It doesn’t matter how much you have already spent on your collateral, stolen is stolen, and you cannot use it without the agreement of the rightful owner. If the one who sold you the logo was nefarious for stealing it, you are no better if you decide to use it. It is the same crime. While you have legal recourse to the man who sold it to you, it is doubtful there is any money there to collect. 😦

So sorry this is happened to you.

Bob

Archived