Fiverr Forum

My luck is not favouring me what to do?

When my gigs are being a Good impression (1.2k), clicked (97), viewed(329), then why I am getting 2 orders in a month? I think, My gigs are not in demand or anything else reason could be?

Dear Sagarshaw:

Unfortunately, there are many problems with your profile and gigs.

You are not smiling in your photo and the tilt is weird. Re-do that with the idea that you need to look professional to attract Buyers.

IF you appear in your profile image, you’re a good looking guy, and should probably try a “holding a sign” gig in the most beautiful part of your home town.

The English in your profile description probably gives Buyers no confidence in your writing gig.

Your other gigs of submitting stuff to various sites strike me as the sort of useless SEO stuff that makes SEO look bad.

Unless you can seriously ramp up your SEO skills, I suggest you abandon these gigs, because in my humble opinion, these gigs are not in demand.

To sum up, you need to start over completely from scratch.

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-[/details]

Good luck,
Blaise

Thanks, sir, I knew it and that’is why I asked. !!

Dear Sagarshaw:

Be sure to CLICK on the link above and work your way through EVERYTHING.

Learn from czarekpiast’s example and make a video of yourself talking to the camera. He has presented compelling anecdotal evidence that this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

If your luck is not favoring you, do NOT play the lottery!

lottery?:smirk::confused: