Fiverr Community Forum

My main Fiverr gig disappeared from search. Help

My main Fiverr gig, with 47 5-star reviews has completely vanished from the search. I believe this happened today after I updated the description.

I updated another gig and the same exact thing happened, instant vanishing.

I have done nothing but conduct business professionally and to the customer satisfaction and now my main gig is not searchable by anybody.

Is this a glitch and do you guys think it will come back tomorrow? I already contacted Fiverr regarding this issue, no reply as of yet.

I am really hoping this gets fixed.

Bumping due to some Lady Gaga spam

Please wait approximately 24hrs - 48hrs after you have updated any gig, to show back in results.
You can contact customer support, if you wish, which as you said you already did.

Fiverr processes the new added information and then adds it back to search results.

Regards,

• DJ

Facing same issue from last three months. Don’t know why but suddenly my sales drop down. and when i try to search my gig with different keywords… there is nothing. i can’t see my gig anywhere…

All you can do is ask the Customer Support and wait for an answer.
Fiverr can change the search parameters whenever wants.
That is the life of a freelancer.
In the mean time you can seize this opportunity to to some informative posts to atract some customers.

• I didn`t knew I couldn write that word.
    please in “That is the life of a **********.” read it like “That is the life of a Fiverr seller”

Well, the issue has been resolved! They said to avoid updating your gig very often.

On the bright side, I am number one in the search results instead of last now :slight_smile:

Hi, I faced the same problem for hours.
I was in the first result for months when someone searched for ‘flipbook’ in search box.

But after updating one of my new gigs, fiverr asked me to edit the content category/subcategory.
I did the work and got the new gig approved after some hours. But then, my well resulted main gig didn’t appear in any related search results. Gig impressions were good and didn’t have any negative feedbacks. It looked like something went wrong after updating a new one.

Finally, I decided to contact fiverr support center and got the problem solved. So, I think best to contact them providing your details if you still face the same problem.
John Smith,

can you please tell, how did you got it resolved please. help the community facing this same issue , i would be thankful :slight_smile: