My Main Gig went to ZERO IMPRESSIONS a day!

gourav1207

Do you know why is this happening. This month I became Level 1 seller. I was hoping that sales will increase but no, just opposite happened?

Neither I changed my price??so what could be the reason with this.

354941329_OperaSnapshot_2020-11-29_095543_www.fiverr_com.thumb.png.362a486406876af828d000ad24aa0208.png
Opera Snapshot_2020-11-29_095543_www.fiverr.com1259×279 19.7 KB

I contacted customer support but no one is replying 😔

Here is the gig:https://www.fiverr.com/share/VDAlQl

I see on your gig performance graph that there’s a solid dot right before the impressions drop to 0. Was that when you hit level 1, or did you make a change to your gig?

I know customer support sometimes experiences delays, so continue to be patient and check your impressions again in another day or two to see if it’s corrected itself. I recently experienced the same glitch, where my gig was showing 0 impressions suddenly, but naturally the glitch fixed itself the minute I opened a support ticket for it. LOL

I see on your gig performance graph that there’s a solid dot right before the impressions drop to 0. Was that when you hit level 1, or did you make a change to your gig?

I know customer support sometimes experiences delays, so continue to be patient and check your impressions again in another day or two to see if it’s corrected itself. I recently experienced the same glitch, where my gig was showing 0 impressions suddenly, but naturally the glitch fixed itself the minute I opened a support ticket for it. LOL

I update the gig description and added some more text to it, hoping that gig will went up after updating! as this is not the first time i am facing this trouble!!!

If you didn’t get a notification on your gig that says it’s being reviewed by Fiverr, and it’s been a few days without a reply from customer support, you might give the customer support thread you opened up a very polite bump. I know the delay can be frustrating.

Also, speaking from experience, keep that screenshot you posted and be sure to include it in your customer support ticket. I always forget to take screenshots when I need to open up tickets, and they ALWAYS ask for one. :rofl:

If you didn’t get a notification on your gig that says it’s being reviewed by Fiverr, and it’s been a few days without a reply from customer support, you might give the customer support thread you opened up a very polite bump. I know the delay can be frustrating.

Also, speaking from experience, keep that screenshot you posted and be sure to include it in your customer support ticket. I always forget to take screenshots when I need to open up tickets, and they ALWAYS ask for one. :rofl:

I had put that screenshot in the ticked that i send few days ago.

Archived