webmaste1st

Checkout==

favicon.icoLightshot

cf77604335ca53309c4b536f77478a680faf7018.png

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

there is not reason…

Indeed the reason has been left empty,

However, they are weeding out gigs that offer back links, first page ranking etc.

Before you ask why the others are still on-line: they haven’t been under the radar yet. At the time you updated it you served it on a silver platter.

Indeed the reason has been left empty,

However, they are weeding out gigs that offer back links, first page ranking etc.

Before you ask why the others are still on-line: they haven’t been under the radar yet. At the time you updated it you served it on a silver platter.

i can’t understand what is going next…

hi…

Why don’t you complain this issue to Fiver Customer support

If there is any reasons they will let you know or if it is removed by an error they can help you

I already contacted…they told about potential violation of a third party’s Terms of Service…This is not fair…i did’t do any potential violation of a third party’s Terms of Service…because i only changed gig image…All my dream lost at this time…i can’t understand how to say potential violation of a third party’s Terms of Service…i told checkout my gig history…but fiverr customer support no any sense…

I already contacted…they told about potential violation of a third party’s Terms of Service…This is not fair…i did’t do any potential violation of a third party’s Terms of Service…because i only changed gig image…All my dream lost at this time…i can’t understand how to say potential violation of a third party’s Terms of Service…i told checkout my gig history…but fiverr customer support no any sense…

The image did you get it off google or is it one of your own, if its not your own image that you own copyright to then it has violated services. Fiverr say: ‘Don’t use stock images or other people’s work if you don’t have usage rights. Not only could you be prosecuted, but it’s just uncool’.

If it is your own image, then contact them again and say this is not acceptable I was not given a fully informative reason to why my gig was denied.

Here is info on gig images that you can check out to see what might have went wrong:https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/gig-images-dos-and-donts

May I know the title of your GIG?

GIG TITTLE—boost first page ranking high pr SEO backlinks

I need to inform about My service i offer over a year Now . and got Banned My gig without any reason , when i ask
fiverr cs inform me its third party violation and here is no way to happen it as its seo link building service ,
i got banned my 2 gigs that has 1000+ reviews 5 star rating always buyer satisfied with my service .
i kindly ask to review my service again . also need to say i will always respect to fiverr Tos , This is second time that happen
and i only did update my gig image to 2018 seo related , Thats all what i did .

The image did you get it off google or is it one of your own, if its not your own image that you own copyright to then it has violated services. Fiverr say: ‘Don’t use stock images or other people’s work if you don’t have usage rights. Not only could you be prosecuted, but it’s just uncool’.

If it is your own image, then contact them again and say this is not acceptable I was not given a fully informative reason to why my gig was denied.

Here is info on gig images that you can check out to see what might have went wrong:https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/gig-images-dos-and-donts

Thanks for idea…it will useful…

GIG TITTLE—boost first page ranking high pr SEO backlinks

I need to inform about My service i offer over a year Now . and got Banned My gig without any reason , when i ask

fiverr cs inform me its third party violation and here is no way to happen it as its seo link building service ,

i got banned my 2 gigs that has 1000+ reviews 5 star rating always buyer satisfied with my service .

i kindly ask to review my service again . also need to say i will always respect to fiverr Tos , This is second time that happen

and i only did update my gig image to 2018 seo related , Thats all what i did .

When you get a warning over a backlink gig, the third party that caused the violation is usually Google. There have been many SEO link building gigs denied over Google issues and all you will receive from Fiverr is the third party violation notice. I am not an expert in page ranking but I do know there are some practices that break Google rules, so when Fiverr catches them (which can take a long time or be caught after you update a gig) the gig is denied.

…they told about potential violation of a third party’s Terms of Service…

They didn’t mention copyright infringements, but violation of this party TOS.

My guess is the ‘the first page in the search results’ promise.

When you get a warning over a backlink gig, the third party that caused the violation is usually Google. There have been many SEO link building gigs denied over Google issues and all you will receive from Fiverr is the third party violation notice. I am not an expert in page ranking but I do know there are some practices that break Google rules, so when Fiverr catches them (which can take a long time or be caught after you update a gig) the gig is denied.

Google do not complain about anything. They just drop you in a hole so deep you don’t see the bottom. If Google complained there would be NO SEO gigs for offsite SEO because doing that is mostly against Googles official guidelines. Google couldn’t care less what people do. Their algorithm and manual penalties take care of that. I’m with @mariokluser on this and think its making ridiculous statements about first page rankings. People are doing this without even seeing websites, keywords or competition. For all they know the site has been penalized. I’m fed up with people sending me messages asking me how much to get on the first page of Google and then telling me xyz seller promised it after I have explained why a guarantee like that is not possible.

Google do not complain about anything. They just drop you in a hole so deep you don’t see the bottom. If Google complained there would be NO SEO gigs for offsite SEO because doing that is mostly against Googles official guidelines. Google couldn’t care less what people do. Their algorithm and manual penalties take care of that. I’m with @mariokluser on this and think its making ridiculous statements about first page rankings. People are doing this without even seeing websites, keywords or competition. For all they know the site has been penalized. I’m fed up with people sending me messages asking me how much to get on the first page of Google and then telling me xyz seller promised it after I have explained why a guarantee like that is not possible.

Google do not complain about anything.

That might be true, I don’t sell that sort of thing, but I know that Google is usually the implied 3rd party when a backlink gig is denied for that. The OP seemed to think there was no way to violate a 3rd party ToS with an SEO gig and I’m sure Fiverr would say otherwise.

Could be exactly that. Regardless, I’d say the gig is toast.

That might be true, I don’t sell that sort of thing, but I know that Google is usually the implied 3rd party when a backlink gig is denied for that. The OP seemed to think there was no way to violate a 3rd party ToS with an SEO gig and I’m sure Fiverr would say otherwise.

idn’t mention copyright infringements, but violation of this party TOS

There are lot of same title…why only my gig denied ?and i used this title for 1400+ feedback

Guest offlinehelpers

idn’t mention copyright infringements, but violation of this party TOS

There are lot of same title…why only my gig denied ?and i used this title for 1400+ feedback

Your gig URL was

create-an-awesome-powtoon-explainer-animation-video

Could it have been anything to do with changing the gig from what it originally offered? Or perhaps Powtoon didn’t like it?

@shaunacardwell really so many thanks for your valuable information you provided here. But one question- Suppose i bought a element/stuff from a third party market place to use in fiverr and I also have the license for the purchased stuff, but how can I let the fiverr safety team know that I have license while creating a gig for images or videos? Please help me giving this potential reply. Thanks a lot

@fonthaunt If I have a license for a stuff bought from third party market place for using in fiverr suppose, image, video, template etc, Actually how do i let the fiverr safety team know that I have a license for the stuff while creating a new gig or existing one? Please reply me giving your valuable suggestion.

Thanks a lot

Regardless, I’d say the gig is toast.

I surly is. With 20 characters that is.

Archived