Fiverr Forum

My Mathematics Gig Promotion

Hi friend, I am an Electrical & Electronics Engineer. I got dergree from sukkur institute of business administration, pakistan and I have expertise especially in subjects of Mathematics such as Algebra, Trignometry, Geometry, Calculus, Differential Equation, Complex Variable, Multivariable, Probability & Statistics, Matrices, Logical Mathematics(NOT,AND, OR,XOR), Circuit analysis Mathematics, Physics related Mathematics and other Mathematics related subjects. Sir if you have any problem in these field of areas then contact me I am always available here for try to provide you best and professional service.
http://www.fiverr.com/s/a3uwgm?utm_source=mail_Mobile?utm_source=com.google.android.gm_Mobile
mir_talpur : I will complete you Mathematics Assignments for $5 on www.fiverr.com
For only $5, mir_talpur will complete you Mathematics Assignments. | Hi Friends,I am Electrical & Electronics Engineer. I have expertise specially in Mathematics Subjects such asCalculusAlgebraTrigonometryGeometryDifferential EquationComplex VariableMulti_variableProbability & StatisticsMatricesLogi…

This is against Fiverr’s TOS. It’s likely to be removed.

But why? This is against the fiverr.

“By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities”

1 Like