My message is being reviewed for ToS Violation

marcussetters

I was in a dispute with a buyer over cancelling an order and I sent this message:

“I said no, if you do not accept my cancellation, I will leave a 1 star review.”

Now I have this sent to me:

“Your message is being reviewed by our Trust and Safety team due to a possible Terms of Service violation. This may take up to 24 hours. In the meantime, ****** can’t see your message. We appreciate your patience.”

I believe it is because I said the words ‘1 star review.’ What should I do? This is my first offence. Will I get banned? Should I withdraw funds to save them?
I never did leave any reviews.

Ok, I understand that a warning may get me demoted, but will I get banned and if I do, should I withdraw my funds?

Yes…, i think it’s will wise to withdraw your fund first.

Otherwise…, (Worst case when your id got banned…,) you will need to wait 90 days before able to withdraw your fund.

I was in a dispute with a buyer over cancelling an order and I sent this message:

“I said no, if you do not accept my cancellation, I will leave a 1 star review.”

Now I have this sent to me:

“Your message is being reviewed by our Trust and Safety team due to a possible Terms of Service violation. This may take up to 24 hours. In the meantime, ****** can’t see your message. We appreciate your patience.”

I believe it is because I said the words ‘1 star review.’ What should I do? This is my first offence. Will I get banned? Should I withdraw funds to save them?

I never did leave any reviews.

said no, if you do not accept my cancellation, I will leave a 1 star review.”

That’s blackmail. It surprises you Fiverr penalizes blackmail?

Archived