Fiverr Forum

My messaging ability is restricted

Hi,

Few hours ago my account was OK without any limitation. Then i saw that my "Messaging Disabled’. It says that “One or more of your messages was reported as inappropriate or spam”. I don’t know WHO and WHY report my message.

My service (Alexa rank related gigs) are down because of some technical problem. That’s why i paused them and refund to few buyers. Most probably few of them take it badly. As a result, they report my message intentionally and without any reason my messaging is down. Not only that my level down 2 to N/A. But still i have 100% success rate and 35+ orders in queue. I earn more than $3,000 here. And I am working here from last 8 months.

I have nothing to do if my service down. I said most of them that my service will be back soon, but if you want refund now just let me know. I will refund you. All proof are in order pages and inbox. I never ever try to cheat with any buyers.

It’s really impossible to continue without messaging system. If i can’t reply my existing buyers, they will think that i am a cheater and i leave fiverr without providing promised service.

Already i send 2 tickets to the customer Agents. One already 9 hrs ago and another 2 hrs ago. But still no reply from fiverr agents. That’s why i am sending my message here. Anybody here to help me. It could be suggestion or solution. How can i solve this issue or how can i get reply from fiverr agents.

Thanks

Rajib